DescriptionNumber 33 is an exceptional and well-presented five-bedroom semi-detached family home located on the much sought after Landscape Crescent in the heart of Churchtown and within a short walk of a superb range of amenities. This beautifully maintained home is presented in show house condition and extends to approx. 156 sq.m. (1,679x sq.ft.). A particular feature of this superb property is the wonderful west facing rear garden, which is extremely private, not overlooked and extends to approx. 20 m (65 ft) in length, ideal for those family summer barbeques.
The spacious accommodation, which has recently been redecorated, briefly consists of a bright wide and welcoming entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, kitchen/ living/ dining room, study/office, utility room and guest W.C./ shower room. Upstairs, there are five well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Landscape Crescent is a deservedly popular and well-established residential road with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep. It is a 3-minute walk to SuperValu, Meadows & Byrne, Robbie?s Greengrocers, Howards Way, Churchtown Stores, Elephant & Castle, The Cosy Bean Cafe, The Bottle Tower and many other local cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, medical practices, salons and other neighbourhood shops. Dundrum Town Centre is a few minutes? drive away.
The location offers a superb selection of schools, both primary and secondary, including The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, Loreto, De La Salle College, Good Shepherd National School, Holy Cross National School, Educate Together and Gaelscoil na Fuinseoige.
The area also benefits from a good selection of bus services as well as the LUAS stops at Dundrum & Windy Arbour (both within a 15-minute walk), providing easy access to the city centre. The property also benefits from easy access to the M50.
In addition, there are a number of sporting and recreational facilities in the area, including Orwell, St Enda?s and Marley Parks, the Castle and Milltown Golf Clubs and numerous tennis clubs, swimming pools and gyms.
- Entrance Hall (5.17m x 2.60m )with laminate wood floor, ceiling coving, radiator cover, under stairs storage/cloakroom, alarm panel and stairs to first floor.
- Office/study (2.42m x 2.15m )With laminate wood flooring and large window overlooking the front garden.
- Sitting Room (4.45m x 3.87m )Lwith laminate wood flooring, large window overlooking the front garden, ceiling coving, TV point and fireplace with open fire and cast iron hearth, integrated pocket sliding doors leading to
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Room (8.92m x 3.97m )with laminate wood flooring, TV point, wood burning stove, ceiling coving, sliding patio door leading to rear garden, large picture window overlooking the rear garden, radiator cover and door leading to covered side access. The kitchen has tiled flooring, tiled splashback, floor and eye level units, double stainless steel sink and drainer, recessed lighting, integrated Bosch dishwasher and Electrolux fridge. This room is complete with a breakfast bar, Rangemaster oven with induction hob and Rangemaster extractor hood.
- Utility Room (3.15m x 2.42m )with tiled flooring, integrated pantry-style storage units and shelving, Bosch freezer, Samsung washing machine, Siemens dryer, frosted window overlooking the side and door to
- Guest WC/ Shower Room (2.29m x 1.16m )with tiled flooring, W.C., W.H.B. with tiled splashback and shower cubicle with tiled walls and shower over.
- Covered Side Access (5.77m x 1.61m )with door leading to front garden and to the rear there is outside sockets and storage cupboards.
- Landing (3.13m x 2.71m )with shelved hot press and attic hatch.
- Bedroom 1 (4.67m x 3.57m )Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, slide robes and large window overlooking the front garden and green area to the front with mature trees leaving a sense of privacy.
- Bedroom 2 (3.84m x 3.57m )Spacious double bedroom with carpet flooring, integrated slide robes and window overlooking the rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 (2.74m x 2.64m )Spacious bedroom with carpet flooring, large window overlooking the front garden and green area.
- Bedroom 4 (4.17m x 2.33m )Generous sized double bedroom with carpet flooring, integrated wardrobes, large window overlooking the leafy green area to the front.
- Bedroom 5 (3.44m x 2.29m )with carpet flooring, large window overlooking the rear garden, integrated wardrobes and recessed lighting.
- Bathroom (2.68m x 2.34m )with under floor heating, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, bath, shower cubicle with rainfall shower attachment, WHB with integrated storage unit below, vanity mirror unit with integrated light over and recessed lighting.
- Outside (2.51m x 1.95m )There is ample off-street parking to the front along with a raised lawn bordered by mature shrubbery. The property has side access to the delightful rear garden and enjoys a wonderful outlook overlooking a large green space. The west-facing rear garden, which extends to approx. 20 m (65 ft) in length, is mainly laid in a manicured lawn with steps leading to a sunny patio area. There is a beautiful array of mature plants and shrubbery throughout the garden to include an espalier pear tree, eucalyptus and cherry trees, roses, lavender, agapanthus to name but a few. The private garden further benefits from a built-in bench along with a bespoke architecturally designed playhouse (measuring approx. 1.954m x 2.512m) together with a swing set and a large garden shed to the rear.
FeaturesSubstantial semi-detached five bed family residence which was extensively modernised in recent years to bring it to an impressive B3 BER
Magnificent accommodation extending to approximately 156 sq.m. (1,679 sq.ft.)
Superb kitchen / living / dining area
Not overlooked to the front or rear, facing onto a large green space and playing fields
Sunny west facing private rear garden, measuring approx. 65 ft x 40 ft which features a fabulous bespoke playhouse.
Ample off-street carparking
Covered side access which provides additional secure storage space whilst maintaining access to the rear garden
Recently installed ?warm roof? with 20-year guarantee on flat-roofed extension. (this work was completed since photos taken)
Recently redecorated and freshly painted throughout.
Downstairs W.C./ Shower Room
Double-glazed windows throughout
Fully insulated internally
Gas fired zoned central heating
Wood burning Clearview Pioneer stove in living room
Acoustic soundproofing on all adjoining party walls
Underfloor heating in main bathroom
Stira to spacious insulated and fully floored attic
Close to numerous schools, shops, recreational and sporting amenities.
Convenient to the villages of Churchtown, Dundrum and Rathgar