DescriptionProperty Partners Moore Larkin are proud to present this superb four bedroom detached family home No. 3 Kilgarve Court to the market. Positioned immediately adjacent to a large open green area and not overlooked from the rear, this property has the added benefit of a conservatory and a large garage.
Affording the ultimate in convenience, both Creagh National School and Creagh Church are just a mere stroll away. Ballinasloe town is also within a few minutes walk.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a wonderful family home, in a most desirable location, offering the ultimate in terms of lifestyle and convenience.
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
- Oil Fired Central Heating.
- Excellent location.
- Four bedroom detached home.
- Detached Garage and Conservatory.
- 147 sq.m / 1 582 sq. ft approximately.
- Short stroll to both Creagh N.S and Creagh Church.
- Minutes walk to Ballinasloe town.
- Three kilometres approximately to the M6 motorway.
- End house and not overlooked to rear.
BER DetailsBER: D1