- Semi detached three bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Off street parking.
- West facing garden to the rear.
- Benefiting from side access.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Please note: We have been informed the property is affected by subsidence and cracking.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 110 sq. m (1,184 sq. ft).
- Ennis is a town in County Clare situated approximately 37 km north of Limerick City.
- The property is situated within Bruach Na h'Abhainn development which can be accessed via R469.
- Local amenities include Saint Columba's Church, Ennis General Hospital, Dunnes Stores, Cusack Park and a wide range of shops bars and resturaunts.
- Transport links include Bus Eireann service (51, 333, 334, 336, 338, 343, 343x, 348, 350), Ennis train station 1.6 km, N68, N85 and the M18.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Kitchen/Dining area
- Living room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Guest W.C.
BER DetailsBER: C3