DescriptionCronin Wall Properties are delighted to bring “22 Wheatley Hills” to the sales market. A beautifully presented 3-bedroom family home located in the exclusive and sought-after residential area of Broomfield.
With a bright and spacious interior, the property is boasting many attractive features including floor to ceiling windows, fitted stove, modern fitted kitchen and a beautifully maintained large garden to the rear with a steel-tech shed, decking & patio area. Broomfield is conveniently within walking distance of all amenities in Midleton including Shops, Schools, Train Station and provides easy access to the N25.
Viewing this beautiful and ready to move into home is strongly recommended.
Accommodation consists of: Entrance Hallway, Guest W.C., Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 3 Bedrooms (master en-suite) & Bathroom.
AccommodationEntrance Hall: Porcelain tiled flooring, light shades x 2, power points & radiator.
Living Area: 14ft 5 x 12ft 3 Timber flooring, fireplace with fitted stove, 9’ ceilings, blind, light shade, power points, T.V. point, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Area: 19ft 7 x 14ft 6 Built-in units & eye level presses, tiled flooring, electric oven & hob, F/F, D/W, light shades, blinds, T.V. point, French doors leading to rear garden.
Guest W.C.: Porcelain tiled floor & ½ wall, W.C., W.H.B. with fitted under sink unit and additional storage units.
Landing: Carpet, blinds, power points & hot press with shelving.
Master Bedroom: 13ft x 11ft 7 Wooden floor, fitted wardrobes, light shade, blind, T.V. point & power points.
En-suite: Fully tiled, power shower, fitted under sink unit, mirror & wall light.
Bedroom 2: 11ft 7 x14ft Wooden floor, fitted wardrobes, blind, T.V. point, power points & radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7ft 9 x 7ft 3 Wooden floor, blind, light shade, radiator, T.V. point & power points.
Shower Room: 8ft x 7ft Fully tiled, power shower, wall light/mirror, W.C., W.H.B. with fitted under sink unit.
Features* Excellent location
* Semi-detached, 3 Bedroom property in a private residential area
* Decorated and maintained to an extremely high standard throughout
* Living Room with fitted stove and fireplace
* Dining Area with french doors leading to patio area
* Master en-suite, fully tiled with power shower
* Bathroom fully tiled with electric power shower
* Attic stairs (partially floored with 2 power points and light).
* Cobble lock driveway with off street parking for 2 cars
* Large rear garden with patio area
* Steel-tech shed which in insulated with power supply
* Greenhouse (10ft x 8ft) on concrete base
* PVC decking area and raised flower beds
* External tap & light
* Solar panels
* Security alarm
* Within walking distance of Midleton Train Station & Town Centre
* Easy access to the N25
DirectionsFrom Midleton Main Street, take the Dungourney road passing “Midleton Rugby Club” on your left-hand side. Take the left directly after the skew bridge and the next left into “Broomfield Village”. On entering Broomfield Village take the third turn on the right and the property will be located on your right-hand side, For Sale sign erected.
Eircode: P25 YP48
Viewing DetailsViewings are strictly with Sole Selling Agent.
To arrange an appointment please contact us on 021 4630400.