- Semi detached two bedroom bungalow.
- Single storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Garden to the rear with south easterly aspect.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 67 sq. m (721 sq. ft).
We are informed the property is subject to a tenancy at a current rent of €11,400 per annum. NB According to rental comparisons on the market, it appears the property is under rented.
- Clontarf is a desirable North Dublin suburb located approximately 5km North east of Dublin City Centre.
- The subject property is located along Moate Lane which can be accessed via Vernon Avenue in the heart of Clontarf village.
- Amenities in the area include Bull Island, Clontarf promenade, Saint Annes Park, The Pigeon House, The Yacht Bar and Restaurant together with a wide variety of shops and bars.
- Transport links include Dublin Bus services (29a, 31, 31a, 31b 32, 130) and Clontarf Train station is located approx 2km from the property.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Two bedroom accommodation.
BER DetailsBER: D2
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings