Description- A carefully maintained three-bedroom semi in a quiet cul de sac location.
- Gas fired central heating and double-glazed PVC windows.
- Close to primary, secondary and third level educational facilities.
- Superbly connected property with easy access to the M1/M50, Dublin City Centre and adjacent to the No. 16 Dublin Bus route.
- Large private rear gardens with ample storage in the garage.
- Extends to approx. 76 sq.m. (818 sq.ft.)
AccommodationEntrance Hall: 3.06m x 1.64m. Timber laminate floors, phone point, under-stair storage.
Dining Room: 2.95m x 3.97m. Feature bay window, timber laminate floors tiled open fireplace with a tiled hearth.
Living Room: 4.21m x 3.42m. Timber laminate floor, open tiled fireplace with a tiled hearth and a gas connection. TV point, double French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen: 3.28m x 2.17m. Lino covered floor, single bowl stainless steel sink unit, floor and wall mounted units, floor mounted 4 ring electric hob & dual oven. Heating control & Thermostat and door to garage.
Landing: 1.64m x 1.66m. Carpet covered floor, window to gable, smoke alarm.
Bedroom 1: 4.12m x 3.05m (To Front) Timber laminate floor, built in wardrobes, TV point, Dual windows to front.
Bedroom 2: 2.71m x 3.97m (To Rear) Timber laminate floors, built in wardrobes, hot water service in wardrobe. Window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom 3: 3.25m x 2.24m (To front) Timber laminate floors, dual aspect room, TV point & phone point.
Bathroom: 1.80m x 1.60m. Fully tiled, WC, WHB, inset lights, Electric shower on a quadrant shower tray enclosed with clear glass, frosted window to side, extractor fan & heated towel rail.
Garage: 8.27m x 2.39m. Main fuse board, Henderson up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, dryer & dishwasher. Door to rear garden.
Rear Garden: 19.5m x 8.7m. Baxi gas boiler in small block built shed. Concrete path onto lawned garden. Block wall boundary to either side with a fence/block wall boundary to rear. Abundant mature shrubbery and trees.
Front Garden: 8.5m x 8.6m. Parking spaces for two cars, small lawned area with block boundary to either side and hedgerow boundary to front. Ideal for expansion for additional parking spaces.
Features- Baxi gas boiler installed in 2014.
- Double glazed windows installed in 2008.
- Bathroom suite upgraded in 2008.
- Insulated attic.
- Built in the 1950’s.
- Henderson up and over door replaced in 2008.
- Bus Routes 1, 4, 13, 16, 33 & 41 available nearby.
Items included in Sale:
- Floor coverings.
- Fixtures & Fittings
- Curtains & blinds
- 4 ring hob & dual oven
- Washing machine, dryer & dishwasher.
- Fridge/Freezer & Microwave.
- Mains water, power, sewerage & gas.
BER DetailsBER: E2 BER No.113191472 Energy Performance Indicator:378.68 kWh/m²/yr
Viewing DetailsView by prior arrangement at any reasonable hour.