- End of terrace four bedroom house.
- Two storey beneath a pitched roof.
- Garden to the front.
- In need of structural repairs.
- We are informed the property extends to approximately 197 sq. m (2,120 sq. ft).
- Phibsborough is a suburb in North Dublin City located approximately 2km north west of O Connell Bridge.
- The subject property is located on the R135 Phibsborough Road.
- Amenities in the area include The Mater Hospital, Christ King Girls' Secondary School, Gardiner Street Convent School Dublin, Dalymount Park, Tesco Metro, Phibsboro Library and a wide range of shops, bars restaurants.
- Transport links in the area include several Dublin Bus routes (4, 9, 40, 83, 83a, 140 & 155), The Luas Cross City, Drumcondra train/dart station, North Circular Road and the N1.
AccommodationThe property was not internally inspected or measured by BidX1. The information was provided by the Vendor. We are informed that the property provides:
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Guest WC
- Family Room/Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
BER DetailsBER: G
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings