DescriptionLocated in the mature setting of Turners Cross a well know Cork city suburb no. 11 Upper Friars Road comes to the market set in a lovely private cul de sac setting. This home is presented as a two/three bedroomed home depending on a purchasers requirements. The overall living space can be enhanced easily by returning the front ground floor room to a living room as it already has and open fireplace. The current flow of accommodation gives an entrance hall, open plan south facing kitchen/dining/ living room to the rear of the property with access to the rear garden, lounge/bedroom three to the front as well as a bathroom and shower room at ground floor level. The first floor is home to two double bedrooms and is further supported by a shower room.
This home was built in 1960 and offers just over 800 sq ft of accommodation. It is already fitted with double glazed pvc windows and gas central heating and further works could be embarked on to improve its overall energy rating. The area of Turners Cross is well renowned for its close proximity and convenience to a host of amenities. Colaiste Chriost Ri boys Primary and Secondary Schools together with Christ the King Girls primary and Secondary Schools are within walking distance of The property. The property is within a stroll of the city centre which offers a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Cork bus and train station are also a short distance from the property where routes to other locations within the city and county are within easy reach.
This home has the benefit of its own parking to the front and an enclosed south facing garden to the rear.
- Entrance Porch Covered and sheltered
- Reception Hall A carpeted inviting hallway giving access to ground and first floor accommodation.3.40m x 1.03m
- Kitchen/Dining This kitchen is located to the rear of the property and gives a south facing aspect ensuring is it bright at all times. With two gable windows this kitchen is fully fitted with selection of floor and eye level units arranged in an L shape. Single drainer sink unit and all appliances are free standing and included in the sale. Tiled floor and side door to rear garden.4.90m x 2.30m
- Living Room Open plan to the kitchen/dining room this area is spacious and finished with a laminate floor.3.80m x 2.04m
- Lounge/Bedroom 3 Finished with laminate flooring and located to the front of the property this room could easily be returned to its use as a lounge. Marple fireplace fitted with gas fire insert.3.40m x 3.30m
- Hallway Fully tiled hallway giving access to the bathroom and shower room.1.10m x 1.05m
- Bathroom Located to the rear of the property and fitted with three piece bathroom suite. Fully tiled and includes electric shower over bath.2.60m x 1.80m
- Shower Room A fully tilled room fitted with two piece suite to included shower cubicle with electric shower fitted as well as wash hand basin.1.10m x 0.90m
- Landing Fully carpeted which gives access to bedroom two, as well as bedroom one and the family bathroom.2.60m x 1.90m
- Bedroom 1 A fine double room looking out over the front of the property. Finished with carpet.3.30m x 2.50m
- Bedroom 2 Another fine double room looking south over the rear of the property and finished with carpet2.70m x 2.40m
- Bathroom Three piece bathroom suite fitted to include wc, wash hand basing and fully tiled tiled shower cubicle with electric shower fitted. Tiled flooring3.30m x 2.10m
PVC double glazed windows and doors
Gas central heating