DescriptionNumber 10 The Terrace is an immaculately presented two-bedroom end of terrace property in the popular Robswall development on Malahide’s scenic Coast Road. Built in 2015, this picture-perfect property is in turnkey condition throughout and has the added benefit of a generous rear garden with patio area and side entrance. Accommodation on the ground floor comprises of entrance hall with feature window flooding the hall, stairs and landing with natural light, guest w.c., modern kitchen and lounge/dining room with French doors to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms (master with newly fitted walk-in wardrobe) and a main bathroom. Further features include two designated parking spaces, gas fired central heating and a floored attic space ideal for storage. Just a 25-minute stroll along the Coast Road brings you to Malahide and the many bars, restaurants, boutiques the Village has to offer. Ideal for families, investors and those wishing to downsize alike, viewing comes highly recommended.
• Fixtures and fittings.
• Integrated appliances.
• Plantation Shutters.
• Floor Coverings.
Management Fees: €280 per annum.
Provided by Smith Property Management.
Entrance Hall: 2.26m x 2.2m With feature window from stairs to landing level, porcelain tiled floor, under stair storage, radiator cover and plantation shutters.
Guest w.c.: 1.95m x 1.25m With porcelain tiled floor, half tiled walls, fitted mirrors, w.c., w.h.b. and heated towel rail.
Lounge/ Dining Room: 5.35m x 4.23m With French doors to rear garden, laminate flooring and plantation shutters.
Kitchen: 3.75m x 2.7m Fully fitted kitchen with quartz counter tops, downlighters, tile splashback, porcelain tiled floor and plantation shutters. Integrated appliances include: Oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
Landing: With feature window from ground level, plantation shutters, storage closet, large hotpress, access to the attic with substantial floored area for storage and carpeted flooring.
Master bedroom: 3.88m x 3m With newly fitted walk in wardrobes, plantation shutters and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.7m x 3m With built in wardrobes, plantation shutters and carpeted flooring.
Main Bathroom: 2.6m x 2.2m Fully tiled bathroom, Velux window, bath with shower attachment, w.c., w.h.b, fitted mirrors, mirrored vanity cupboard and heated towel rail.
Features• Charming two-bedroom family home in turnkey condition.
• Built in 2015, this A-Rated property is covered under the Homebond 10-year Guarantee Scheme.
• Sunny low maintenance rear garden with raised patio area, AstroTurf lawn, raised flowerbeds and side entrance.
• Pressurised hot & cold-water supplies to bathrooms. Gas fired central heating system to radiators. Continuous mechanical extract ventilation system with humidity control. Roof mounted photovoltaic panels.
• Ideally located in family friendly Robswall development within 25 minutes stroll of Malahide Village & Rail / DART Station.
• Easy access to picturesque Paddy’s Hill walking route.
• Plantation shutters throughout.
• Two designated car parking spaces.
• UPVC Double Glazed Windows.
• Burglar alarm.
BER DetailsBER: A3 BER No.107805947 Energy Performance Indicator:60.98 kWh/m²/yr