DescriptionA truly delightful four bedroom semi-detached family residence enjoying an unbeatable location in the ever-popular Marley Grange, only a stone?s throw away from a host of local amenities, including Marlay Park. This property has been extended, remodelled, and refurbished in recent years to provide an exquisite family home which offers a superb light filled living environment with an exceptionally high standard of finish throughout. The generous accommodation extends to approx. 125 sq mt (1345 sq ft) and briefly comprises a large entrance hall, with shower room off, a living room leading to a wonderful open plan extended family / dining / kitchen area. Upstairs there is a bright landing area with four bedrooms including the main bedroom which has an ensuite bathroom. The family bathroom is also at this level.
The front of the property is bordered by hedgerow, while the paved driveway provides off-street car parking for two vehicles. The rear garden, which extends to approx. 9.1 m (30 ft) in length is delightfully landscaped to a low-maintenance style with large L-shaped patio area and also has the benefit of an artificial lawned area and built-in bar area with canopy overhead. The garden enjoys a sunny aspect and is afforded a high degree of privacy. In the heart of Rathfarnham, this is a deservedly popular residential location which offers families a wonderful safe environment to live in and is in close proximity to a range of amenities, including nearby shopping facilities on Grange Road and Dundrum Town Centre. There are a range of primary schools within the vicinity and sought-after secondary schools are all easily accessible. It is in close proximity to the M50, there is a regular bus service to and from Dublin City Centre and the LUAS station at Dundrum and Balally are a short distance away.
- Entrance Porch with tiled floor leading to
- Hallway (7.05m x 2.20m )with built in cloak room/storage area, doors to understairs storage cupboards, hardwood flooring, staircase to upper floor
- Shower Room (3.45m x 1.10m )with double shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls, gas central heating boiler
- Living Room (5.00m x 3.90m )(overall) with very fine gas coal effect fireplace, brass inset, marble surround, and ornate hardwood over mantle, marble hearth. Large picture window overlooking garden to front, double doors opening to
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Area (6.20m x 5.75m )incorporating family area opening to Kitchen/Dining area with beautiful, modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of cupboards, plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine, extractor hood, central breakfast bar area with storage cupboards under, two Velux roof lights, double doors opening out to magnificent rear garden.
- Landing (3.20m x 1.00m )with door to hotpress/airing cupboard
- Main Bedroom (3.60m x 3.50m )with built in Skons wardrobe, second double wardrobe to side, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (1.90m x 1.45m )with double size shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled floor & walls.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 3.5m (11'10" x 11'6") (to rear) with built in wardrobes. (3.60m x 3.50m )(to rear) with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 (2.60m x 2.50m )(to rear) with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 4 (2.80m x 2.65m )(to front) with built in desk area with shelving over, wardrobe with storage cupboard over.
- Family Bathroom (2.30m x 1.80m )with bath with rainfall shower overhead, inset shelving area, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor and walls.
FeaturesWonderful location on quiet road in Marley Grange
Superb extended four-bedroom family home
Highly regarded and well-respected residential location Within a short stroll of the excellent conveniences at both Rathfarnham and Dundrum Village
Double glazed windows throughout
Downstairs shower room
Extended open plan kitchen / family / dining area
Within easy reach of the Luas and the Dublin mountains. Wonderfully professionally landscaped private rear garden
Main Bedroom Ensuite
Mature residential location, five minutes? walk from Marlay Park
Gas fired central heating
Bright and spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 125 sqm (1345 sqft)