DescriptionA fine three bedroomed detached home with gardens front, rear and side. This property offers a convenient location within the heart of Douglas Village and within walking distance of a choice of schools, shops, restaurants and recreational facilities. The property is arranged over two levels and boasts en-suite and guest wc as well as family bathroom.
Built in 1996 this home enjoys a D2 energy rating and offers 1,001 sq. ft (93.2 sq. Mt) of space. Arranged with a fine spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living to the rear of the property as well as a lounge to the front, the ground floor accommodation is finished with a guest WC. The first floor offers three bedrooms with the master en-suite and a family bathroom.
The neighbourhood of Douglas Village has everything required for easy family life. This area is well serviced with schools to include Saint Columba?s boys? and girls? primary schools on the doorstep as well as a host of additional primary schools a short distance away at St. Luke?s national school as well as Scoil Nioclais primary school . Second level education is catered for locally between Regina Mundi, Douglas Community, Christ the King, Ashton and Chriost Ri. Additional schools located at the city centre are only a bus ride away.
The village has everything at its fingertips while also being withing an easy commute of the city centre. With two shopping centres this popular suburb enjoys its own Aldi, a renowned SuperValu for its home baking and fresh produce, pharmacy, hair dressers, nail and beauty salon, as well as public houses, restaurants and take out.
The property has double glazed teak windows and gas central heating.
The outside is spacious with a corner site giving lawned gardens front, rear and side as well as drive in for parking to the front.
Viewing by appointment
- Entrance Hall (4.40m x 1.76m 14.44ft x 5.77ft) Inviting and bright finished with wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living ( )
- Kitchen (2.42m x 2.39m 7.94ft x 7.84ft) Kitchen units fitted in an �L� shape to include a breakfast bar. Floor and eye level units with plenty of work top space. Single drainer sink unit as well as integrated extractor fitted. Fine picture windows and door to rear garden.
- Dining Area (3.27m x 2.42m 10.73ft x 7.94ft) An open plan space located off the Kitchen and finished with tiled floor
- Living Room (3.27m x 3.25m 10.73ft x 10.66ft) Open plan to the kitchen and dining this area is finished with wood laminate flooring and enjoy window looking out over the rear garden.
- Lounge (4.40m x 3.60m 14.44ft x 11.81ft) Located to the front of the property. Finished with wood laminate flooring and marble fireplace at its centre fitted with gas fire. Two windows look out onto the front garden.
- Guest WC (1.50m x 0.77m 4.92ft x 2.53ft) Fitted with two piece white suite. Tiled floor and gable window giving plenty of light.
- Stairs (2.90m x 1.95m 9.51ft x 6.40ft) Finished with carpet. Gable window at landing level brings lots of light to this area.
- Bedroom 1 (3.52m x 3.07m 11.55ft x 10.07ft) A fine double bedroom located to the front of the property. Two windows looking out over the front garden. Finished with stained wood floor. Fitted with double fitted robe.
- En-suite (1.50m x 1.50m 4.92ft x 4.92ft) Fitted with three piece white shower suite to include fully tiled shower cubicle complete with electric shower fitted. Tiled floor and tiled over vanity sink area. Gable window for natural light.
- Bedroom 2 (3.50m x 3.00m 11.48ft x 9.84ft) A fine double bedroom located to the rear of the property. Finished with wood stained floor and double fitted robe. Access to attic.
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.40m 8.20ft x 7.87ft) Located to the rear of the property and finished with stained wood floor.
- Bathroom (2.07m x 1.90m 6.79ft x 6.23ft) Fitted with three piece white bathroom suite with electric shower over bath. Fully tiled floor and tiled over bath area.
FeaturesThe property occupies a corner site which gives it extra space front rear and side. The front garden is open plan with paved drive in for parking and lawned garden. There is a side gate to give access to the side and rear of the property. The side garden is lawned and flows to the lawned and enclosed rear garden. There is a paved patio space outside the back door and barna shed for storage.
BER DetailsBER: D2
BER No. 114471931 Energy Performance Indicator: 295.47kWh/m2yr kWh/m²/yr