Description- Open Viewing this Saturday, September 21st at 12.30PM - 13.00PM -
*** All inquiries through e-mail only! ***
***ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION CONCERNING YOUR CURRENT LIVING ARRANGEMENTS SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN THIS RENTAL INQUIRY***
Horan Estates and Letting Agents are delighted to present no31 An Clarin to the Galway lettings market.
This generously proportioned, bright and spacious three bedroom, first floor apartment set in the highly regarded development of An Clarin, located within minutes' walk to Athenry village is presented to the market in excellent condition throughout.
Some of the many amazing features to include:
- Bright, open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area featuring quality wood flooring
- Double doors in the living area opening up to the large balcony
- Fitted kitchen units offering plenty of storage and countertop space
- Three generously sized, bright double bedrooms featuring large fitted wardrobes
- En-suite, spacious master bedroom
- Fully tiled, good sized main bathroom
- Separate utility area
- Secure, off street parking to the rear
- Elevator for convenience
The location of this property is excellent with every amenity including shopping, cafe's, deli's, a park, schools, etc essentially on your doorstep: - Within walking distance to the town centre - The beautiful Athenry Community Park is within a 10min walk - Joyce's Supermarket is within a convenient 200m from the property - Pixie Lane Creche & Montessori, Colaiste An Eachraigh and Clarin College are all within a 3min drive away - Target Fitness is within a 5min walk from the property - Athenry Primary Care Centre is a 2min drive away - Galway City is within a short 25min drive - Bus Eireann, City Link and Healy Bus offering a quick and frequent link to and from Galway City - Short, 5min walk to the bus stop