Description(Reference number: 417005)
Despite this compact one-bedroom home having more of a hotel-room feel to it, a stylish decor and attentive service by your professional host make it a worthy addition to the collection. Given its reduced footprint, it's better suited to a solo traveller, although it would also make a practical base for a couple looking to spend most of their time discovering Dublin's attractions. Located within the lesser-explored North Georgian Core, this quarter has plenty of historic charm, with Mountjoy Square just nearby – one of five iconic Georgian Squares in town.
* It's on a third floor and there's no lift so come ready to climb some stairs
* It's a compact home with only basic amenities so it doesn't offer the comforts of a traditional home – there's no oven or dishwasher, the bathroom has a space heater but no shaving point or heated rail, and the laundry facilities are shared
* Some of the finishes are a little dated, particularly the bathroom and the building's communal spaces
* While it doesn't face the street, it's an old building with only single glazing so you should expect to hear some noise, particularly with the windows open
* This location is not central but it's a charming neighbourhood with plenty to do nearby, and the centre is just a short bus ride away