The property is arranged over ground and first floor to provide a detached warehouse unit. Internally the property comprises ground and first floor warehouse accommodation. The property is finished to a shell and core specification.
Total floor area extending to approximately 1,650 sq. m (17,760 sq. ft).
* Galway is the third largest city in Ireland with an urban population of some 75,000 people (as of the 2011 Census).
* The city is situated approximately 98km north of Limerick and approximately 85km west of Athlone.
* Transport links are provided by the M6 Motorway which is situated approximately 5km to the east, public transport is served via a number of bus routes and Ceannt Rail Station.
* The property is situated on the western side of Racecourse Business Park which is located to the northern side of the N6 Bóthar Na dTreabh, just off Parkmore Road.
* Surrounding occupiers include Electronic Arts and Brooks Building Supplies.
Please refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings