€75,000 / year
- The property forms part of a larger detached industrial premises 4 km from Galway City Centre.
- The surrounding area is a predominantly residential in character with some commercial use also.
- Property comprises 1,644 sq metres (17,696 sq ft) of ground floor industrial accommodation.
- Property was constructed to a high standard.
- Property is partially occupied by Zeltiq.
- On site car parking.
The subject property forms part of and is situated to the rear of a detached industrial premises currently occupied by Zeltiq in Galway West Business Park which is approximately 4 km north west of Galway City Centre. Local ocuippers located within a 3.5 km radius include National University of Ireland Galway, University College Hospital Galway, Westside Shopping Centre anchored by Dunnes and Gateway Shopping Centre anchored by Dunnes, New Look and B&Q.
The greater area of Rahoon and Knockncarra captures neighbourhoods such as Western Distributor Road, Clybaun, Ballymoneen and Cappagh - these neighbourhoods comprise a significant residential use. Additionally, the seaside village and resort of Salthill is located approximately 4.5 km from the property and has a population of 3,478 persons (Census 2011) and services the south western suburbs of Galway City.
The property comprises approximately 1,644 sq. metres (17,696 sq ft) of industrial space and forms part of a larger detached industrial building. The property was constructed approximately 10 years ago of steel portal frame and concrete block construction, and double insulted cladding.
The property comprises 2 no. vacant industrial bays with approximately 7.5 metre eves height, the accommodation has the benefit of roller shutter door fac ...