DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a former guest house and restaurant unit. Internally the property comprises a ground floor restaurant unit together with a twelve bedroom guest house overhead.Total floor area extending to approximately 338.52.4 sq. m (3,644 sq. ft). PLEASE NOTE:
- Galway is the fourth largest city in Ireland with an urban population of some 75,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The city is situated approximately 98km north of Limerick and approximately 85km west of Athlone.
- Transport links are provided by the M6 Motorway which is situated approximately 5km to the east, public transport is served via a number of bus routes and Ceannt Rail Station.
- The property is situated in Salthill on the southern side of Knocknacarra Road, directly adjacent to The Galway Golf Club.
- Surrounding occupier include Emo Oil and Knocknacarra Florists.
BER DetailsBER: C1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings