DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a mid terrace public house. Internally the property comprises bar facilities over ground and first floor with storage facilities on the second floor.Total floor area extending to approximately 168.68 sq. m (1,815.65 sq. ft).
The entire property is at present let to Floating Clove Limited for a term of 10 years from 26.09.2013 at a contractual rent of €31,200 per annum. The rent was subsequently abated to €15,600 per annum in January 2016. The lease provides for 5 yearly rent reviews with a rent review notice served in December 2019.
- Cork is the second largest city in Ireland with a population of some 210,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- The city is located approximately 119km south west of Waterford, and approximately 95km south of Limerick.
- The M8 is situated approximately 7km to the east of the city centre and provides access to Dublin and the north east.
- The property is situated adjacent to Anglesea Street, Albert Quay and Parnell Place.
- Cork District Court, Cork City Hall and numerous apartment complexes are all located within close proximity.
BER DetailsBER: D2