DescriptionExtra special homes in extra special sites in a quiet Cul-De -Sac.
Help to buy scheme available - Registered Builder - Mycete Homes Ltd
5% Tax rebate to First Time Buyers of newly built homes . see revenue.ie for full term and conditions
Hey Mam - This kitchen is ginormous !
The words of one 8 year old boy when he viewed our showhouse.
In fact it is 23' x 21'
Super open plan design - for modern living.
With light coming in from the rear, the side,and from above.
Fantastic new 3,4, and 5 bed home near the edge of Bettystown and the glistening beaches and strands of East Meath. Whitefield Manor represents an outstanding opportunity to find the perfect balance of contemporary and county living.
The Attractive Provincial Town of Drogheda itself is a perfect blend of dynamic social and cultural outlets, idyllic walks and great sporting facilities.
The idea of Whitefield Manor is to create a self-contained community as possible; with childcare facilities and local shop to serve resident's needs are planned as part of the development.
Consisting of 6 different house types the development will be finished to the highest standards and specifications with a variation of units from 3 bedroom townhouses up to large 5 bedrooms detached. There are living options to suit all needs.
Road Access - The much-improved M1 - Drogheda Bypass has shortened the trip to Dublin City immensely. There is very easy access to the M1 Motorway and the airport can be accessed within 25 minutes and the M50 in 30 minutes.
Bus - Matthews Coaches are providing a fabulous service with buses passing by the door every hour with a direct route to Dublin City. This is a very fast and inexpensive route to Dublin City where they avail of the Bus lanes and Parnell Street can be accessed in c. 1 hour.
Train - There are numerous trains daily between Dublin city Centre and both Drogheda and Laytown Railway Station. Irish Rail offers a great service with up to 28 trains running daily from Laytown to Dublin City and up to 40 trains running from Drogheda. The approximate journey time from Laytown Station is 45 - 50 minutes and from Drogheda Station is just under 1 hour.
BER RATING: A3
Help to buy scheme available - Mycete Home Ltd - Registered builder.
Mycete Homes are synonymous with quality and precision they bring to every project. Many previous developments demonstrate their extensive experience committed to high quality and luxurious homes such as nearby Sevitt Hall and Sevitt Manor in Bettystown, Moyglare Hall in Maynooth, Kingsbury and Beaufield in Maynooth, Willsborough and Cloonery in Lucan, Killane View in Edenderry, Lissen Hall, Grattan Hall and Ballintrane Wood in Swords, Garnett Vale, Plunkett Hall and Luttrell Hall in Dunboyne,Barneside in Santry.
Adjacent to the village of Bettystown and its wonderful beach these homes are only minutes away from seaside living at its best with numerous outdoor activities such as golf & tennis, beach walks, sailing etc., and with an abundance of great new shopping facilities ,churches, schools, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, new Bettystown Centre within a stroll and an enviable array of transport options.
Whitefield Manor is within walking distance of the Donacarney National school and a short hop to the new Laytown Secondary School Colaiste na hInse.
Type D1- 3 Bed Semi Detached extended - 1298 sq. ft. - 3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms - Price €300,000
Type B - 5 Bed semi Detached - 1997 sq ft. - Price from €400,000
The builder has decided to add something special to the houses in Whitefield Manor over and above the norm.
He has built on a special sun / conservatory area which has been incorporated into the main fabric of the house, adding to the kitchen. This now provides a spectacular open plan kitchen / dining / breakfast / sunroom area - Unseen anywhere else.
* Traditional block built
* Energy Rated A3 homes.(BER)
* High Quality fitted kitchen as per showhouse
* Luxury quality sanitary ware by Ideal Bathrooms in 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses
* Large downstairs WC and WHB.
* Wood burning Stove with fireplace surround supplied as standard in Sittingroom.( for added winter comfort)
* All master bedrooms with en-suite
* Fitted wardrobes as per showhouse
* uPVC Double Glazed windows with security locks
* Pre-wired for intruder alarm.
* T&G Flooring upstairs
* Quality Butterly Brick Façade as per showhouse.
* Pre-wired for TV and telephone
* Low maintenance PVC Facia & Soffits
* Natural Gas Central Heating
* Boiler and 3 zone heat controls .
* Hardwood front & rear doors with 3 part locking system
* Carbon Monoxide detectors fitted.
* Smoke detectors fitted .
* Generous electric specification
* Coved ceiling as per relevant showhouse
* Selection of internal paint colours to choose from.
* Extensive degree of insulation to walls and attic
* Paved driveway to front.
* Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
* Large Landscaped Public Open Spaces
* 10 Year Guarantee - Homebond structural Guarantee
* Photovoltaic Panels (PV) for reduced electricity bills.
* Two ensuite bathrooms (5 bedroom)
* Utility room standard in 5 bed semi detached only
* Option to add utility room at time of construction* (extra cost)(3 & 4 bed )
BER DetailsBER: A3
Energy Performance Indicator:XXX kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsSat Nav 53.701921,-6.267359