DescriptionThis is a fabulous equestrian holding with a large detached main residence, guest cottage, stables & barn and external and internal sand arena all set into a beautiful countryside setting. The property comprises a site of c. 38 acres of mixed land offering meadows, shrub land and landscaped gardens around the houses. It offers the discerning buyer a private setting together with the convenience of being close to Bandon, Cork City and the coastal areas of west Cork.
AccommodationOn a total floor area of c. 250 sqm the main house consists of a bright hallway which leads to a spacious living room with an open fireplace and built-in book shelves. Double doors lead to a bright home office. The kitchen with fully fitted hardwood units extends into an open plan dining area. Off the hallway French doors lead to a beautiful covered veranda and a paved terrace area with stunning countryside views. There is a also large utility room and a wc. Upstairs, there two large double bedrooms en-suite with dressing rooms.
The cottage has a cosy living room with an open fire and a hardwood country style kitchen. On the first floor are three bedrooms, two double, one single and a family bathroom. There is also a store room/office with a separate entrance.
On the exterior, there is a private garden which has been landscaped and has mature plants established. Furthermore, there is an barn with a block of stables with four loose boxes and a foal and mare box, tack/feed room, a storage room, a wash and wc room and hay loft. There is another small stable beside the cottage. The large indoor arena is custom built and there is also a separate outdoor sand arena.
BER DetailsBER: C2 - G BER No.112953831 Energy Performance Indicator:184.84 kWh/m²/yr
LocationThe property is located just outside Enniskeane near Bandon which is a c. 25 minutes' drive, and Dunmanway (c. 20 minutes' drive). Cork Airport and the city can easily be reached in c. 40-45 minutes making this property an ideal option for anyone seeking the freedom and beauty of a countryside estate and yet be in easy commuting distance to Cork city.
There are plenty of tracks to be explored on horseback in the immediate surrounding and the property is close to Bandon convenient to the meets of various hunts.
All amenities are located within driving distance including schools, restaurants, and sporting facilities. This area of South West Ireland is of outstanding beauty and the dramatic coastline and safe beaches of west Cork are also close by.
Cork International Airport is conveniently located approx. 45 minutes drive from the property with direct links within Ireland and to major European and UK cities.
2. The particulars are set out as a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not institute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
3. All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and any other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representatives of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4. No person in the employment of Finest International Real Estate Ireland Ltd. t/a Engel & Voelkers has any authority to make or give representation or warranty in relation to this property.
5. Availability upon agreement - subject to contract. This offer is subject to change of price or withdrawal without notice.
6. Transfer fees, i.e. stamp duty, solicitor fees etc, are not included in the sales price and have to be paid by the buyer. The commission will be paid by the seller.