DescriptionFOR SALE BY AUCTION
DATE THURSDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2021 AT 2:30PM
Penthouse 614, Cubes 1 represents an excellent opportunity to live in a truly magnificent stylish and modern three-bedroom penthouse set over three floors in this popular development.
This stylish and spacious property extends to approx. 169 sqm (1,819 sqft) and comprises of a 6th floor entrance hall with two double bedrooms, private balcony and bathroom/ ensuite with Jack & Jill style access. The 7th floor is made up solely of the generous master bedroom complete with an immaculate ensuite. The accommodation is completed on the 8th floor with a stunning, open plan, kitchen/ living/ dining area complete with a vaulted ceiling which serve to highlight the stunning views available through the floor to ceiling windows. The penthouse further benefits from dual aspect balconies at this level allowing for views of both Dublin bay and the Dublin mountains. Finished to a high standard throughout, this property offers the purchaser a true feel of luxury.
Set in a fantastic location easily accessible to both Sandyford, Stillorgan and Foxrock Villages; Carrickmines Retail Park and Dundrum Town Centre and village. The local transport links are in abundance with the LUAS and many Dublin bus routes within short walking distance. The M50 and N11 are only minutes away providing access to the arterial road network and Dublin Airport. Sandyford and Stillorgan Business Park, the Beacon Hospital and the Beacon Shopping Centre are all close by while Dunnes Stores, O?Brien?s Off Licence, Ben Dunnes Gym, Starbucks, and a variety of eateries are all on the doorstep.
- Entrance Hall (4.70m x 1.90m )with understairs storage
- Bedroom 1 (5.60m x 4.50m )with floor to ceiling windows overlooking internal complex, door to private balcony, run of inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes, door to
- Ensuite/ Shower Room (2.40m x 2.40m )Jack and Jill style, fully tiled with W.C., dual W.H.B., inbuilt mirrored cabinets, glass shelving, walk in shower
- Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 2.80m )with, floor to ceiling windows, access to private balcony, inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes.
- Balcony (3.00m x 1.70m )
- FIRST FLOOR/ 7TH FLOOR
- Master Bedroom (7.50m x 4.90m )with run of inbuilt floor to ceiling wardrobes, floor to ceiling windows overlooking internal complex, door to
- Ensuite Bathroom (3.00m x 2.40m )fully tiled with dual W.H.B., W.C., walk in shower, bath, wall mirror, glass shelving.
- SECOND FLOOR/ 8th FLOOR
- Living/Dining/Kitchen Area (8.80m x 7.50m )with floor to ceiling windows, doors to dual balconies, stairs to second balcony
- Balcony 1 (2.70m x 2.60m )providing views over Dublin & Wicklow mountains, and towards Dublin Bay
- Kitchen with centre island with breakfast bar, seating area, significant drawer space, housing Miele oven, Neff four ring hob, with Elica extractor over. Accordion style doors housing Indesit fridge freezer, and Miele oven, Miele espresso machine, stainless steel sink unit, Indesit washing machine, Neff dishwasher,
- Utility Room/Hotpress (1.90m x 0.90m )housing water tank & Britony gas boiler
FeaturesSuperb triplex penthouse apartment
Exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation
Three separate balconies
Master bedroom and master ensuite on second floor
Lift and intercom system
Two designated parking spaces and visitor parking
Gas fired central heating
Stillorgan LUAS within walking distance
Convenient to M50 and N11
Views of Dublin Mountains and Dublin Bay
Private balcony of approx. 39sq (420sqft)
Floor area approx. 169 sqm (1,819 sqft)