Park House is a spacious, prestigious period residence of considerable charm. It is situated on a generous professionally landscaped mature 20 acres site one mile outside Kanturk town in the beautiful North Cork.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a home of such character where every last detail is finished to perfection. Park House was originally built in the 1820s and was a long time home of the Barry family. In more recent times the property has changed hands a number of times, some of its owners including Frank Allen and Lady Rosemary Taggart. The house and its extensive estate is now being sold by the Estate of the Late Gerard O'Keeffe, Solicitor who owned the property since 1973. Park House represents an unbeatable opportunity to own a large magnificent family home, while it equally affords the possibility of an attractive commercial opportunity, thanks mainly to being situate on such a large, accessible site and located just outside the thriving town of Kanturk.
Entrance Hall 9.45m x 3.05m. Half double glass leaded doors leading to sunburst archway dated from 1820. Solid wooden floors. Feature coving to ceiling
Drawingroom 9.45m x 4.88m. Large feature open antiquian sandstone fireplace, wooden floors
Diningroom 6.7m x 4.88m. feature open marble fireplace, wood floor and coving to ceiling
Kitchen 5.33m x 4.88m. Modern fully fitted with granite worktop and integrated appliances, built in Aga. Ceramic tiled floor and spalshback
Utility Room 3.66m x 3.05m. fully fitted, plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled floor with granite worktop, Door leading to the rear.
T.V. Room 5.33m x 4.88m. feature wood burning stove, double d ...