DescriptionLOCATED RIGHT IN THE HEART OF BORRISOKANE VILLAGE, THIS PROPERTY HAS TERRIFIC POTENTIAL TO DEVELOP INTO A COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME OR IT MAY BE SUITABLE FOR RE-DEVELOPMENT, TO INCLUDE THE LARGE ENCLOSED BACK GARDEN
Modernisations are now required to this house and it's large and similarly constructed store. Viewers will find many appealing characteristics, including it's "old worlde" charm, the enclosed back garden and it's position in the town, overlooking the well-kept Market Square & adjoining all of the essential services.
Entrance Hall: 1.53m x 5.85m Concrete floor, pine staircase leads to 1st floor landing.
A door leads to the back garden/yard area.
Living Room: 5.61m x 2.68m American Oak Floor, modern slate fireplace (chimney relined).
Windows located on either side of the room, overlooking both Market Square and the back garden.
Parlour: 3.03m x 3.37m Brick fireplace, original tiled floor. Window overlooks the Square.
Kitchen: 2.13m x 3.07m Sink plumbed. Kitchen units removed.
Bedroom 1: 2.79m x 3.74m Overlooks the Square. Floor carpet.
Bedroom 2: 3.42m x 2.97m Walnut finish laminate floor. Window overlooks the square.
Bedroom 3: 3.05m x 2.16m Window overlooks back yard, built in pine 2-door cupboard
Landing: 5.69m x 1.54m Pine staircase, window overlooks the back yard.
Bathroom: 1.83m x 2.68m Bath, w.c. and w.h.b.
Features• The house is over 150 years old and was constructed using sandstone.
• The house was renovated in 1995 – works included a new slated roof, new pvc framed double glazed windows (including “escape/fire regulation windows”), electrical re-wiring and plumbing system upgrades to include oil fired central heating throughout.
• South East Facing to the front.
• All curtains and light fittings are included with the sale.
• Site Area: to be Confirmed. The garden can be accessed externally via a metal gate which leads from a private adjoining laneway. This garden is fully enclosed and it is bordered mainly by high old stone walls and mature hedging. There is a concrete shed. This garden can be both a safe haven for children while also being a fantastic opportunity for a hobby gardener or horticulturist.
• PVC gutters, downpipes and facia board. PVC Front Door. Slated Roof.
• Services: Mains water and mains sewerage system.
DirectionsContinue along the Main St and you will see Market Square on the left. There is a “For Sale” signboard outside the property.