â€˜Surprisingly Spaciousâ€™...... is the thought that springs to mind on entering this property.... everything about it is generous..... there is lots of light, airy,.....very fine kitchen/dining room, elegant entrance hall with an impressive stairs leading to the first floor, roomy bedrooms .....up and downstairs........ and the location is very desirable ..... rural feeling, yet only a stroll away from the village and all itâ€™s facilities.
This family residence must be viewed in order to fully appreciate all this home has to offer as well as its location.
- Fantastic light filled entrance hall with vaulted ceiling.
- Solid Oak stairs leading to 1st floor balcony area.
- Hand crafted & painted kitchen with granite work top. Solid Oak Island, Range master cooker, American style fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher.
- PVC windows & Doors throughout. Solid Oak shaker style doors internally.
- A mix of high quality tiles and carpets throughout this property.
- Solid fuel stove in the living area. Open fire in Sitting room.
- Walk in shelved Hot Press
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage (8m x 5m)
Ground floor loo: WC, WHB
Utility: (3m x 1.92m)
Kitchen/Dining area: (4.68m x 9.2m)
Conservatory: (3.7m x 4.5m) Double doors to the garden
Sitting Room: (4.68m x 5.51m) Open fire
Master Bedroom: (4.7m x 3.3m) Ensuite: Shower,WC,WHB (2.15m x 2.81m)
Bedroom 2: (3.3m x 4.11m)
Bedroom 3: (3.91m x 3.85m)
Main Bathroom: Jacuzzi bath, WC, WHB, Shower (2.84m x 3.3m)
Hot Press: (1.38m x 2.85m)
landing & Balcony area overlooking entrance hall
Bedroom 4: (4.38m x 4.46m) Ensuite: Shower, WC, WHB
Storage room: (4.64m x 4.38m)
All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only
BER: B2 BER No.110944469 Energy Performance Indicator:123.37 kWh/mÂ²/yr