€349,000 €34,000 on 10th Jan 18
Castle Park is a new development of ' A' rated 3 and 4 bedroom family homes situated in the village of Termonfeckin, Co. Louth. These top quality homes from Meegan Builders (Castleblaney) Ltd, come to the market with a turnkey all in package and carrying the coveted ' A' rated energy efficiency tag. The state of the art fit out included a choice of superb fitted kitchen and appliances, fully tiled bathrooms with heated towel rails as standard, tiling and flooring throughout the ground floor, fitted wardrobes in bedrooms, and gardens landscaped front and rear with cobblelock driveway and patio.
The picturesque village of Termonfeckin is within easy walking distance of all local amenities including primary school, shops, pubs and restaurants and less than 5 minutes from miles of safe sandy beaches and the 2 championship links golf courses at Seapoint and Baltray. M1 interchange and Drogheda town are within a 10 minute drive of the development.
Registered for the Help to Buy Scheme.
To register your interest for the next phase please email us.
3 bedroom semi-detached 1,335 sq feet (124 sq metres) - from €265,000
4 bedroom semi-detached 1,507 sq feet (140 sq metres) - from €285,000
4 bedroom detached 1,507 sq feet (140 sq metres) - from €349,000
* 'A' rated energy home (BER)
* Significant annual energy savings
* 10 year structural Homebond insurance
* Maintenance free brick exterior
* Natural sandstone window sills and surrounds
* Twin leaf concrete block built house
* Triple glazed future proofed Prestige windows
* 90mm hardwood front door with multi point locking
* Cobble lock driveway and rear patio
* Landscaped gardens