Substantial detached and meticulously presented 5 bedroom detached property situated on a mature 0.5 acre site located in a low density development of only detached houses in the village of Breaffy just off the main N60 Castlebar to Claremorris Rd. This property is close to Breaffy House Hotel & International Spa as well as GAA picth, School and 5 minutes from Castlebar town centre. Coming to the market in pristine condition, this is an excellent family home with absolutely no expense spared throughout by its current owners. Boasting many quality features too numerous to mention, this property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Stone entrance, teak door/ leaded glass panels
Bright spacious hallway, porcelain tiling, radiator cabinets
Archway to two downstairs WC and 2 ensuite bedrooms, Storage closet
Corridor to Kitchen/dining/conservatory.
Turned teak/cream stairs to 2nd floor, velux window over
* Large, bright, ceramic tiles
* Fitted Cherry Shaker Kitchen
* 5X3 powered island/built in microwave oven 3 double power points
* Double oven/ large gas hob/extractor
* Integrated dishwasher/ bowl & !/2 Franke sink
* Larder Cupboard
* Over cupboard, down lit plinth.
South facing doors to natural stone patio
Large bay window
Cast iron curtain poles
4 x double power points
Vaulted thermal insulated ceiling
* Fitted Cherry Shaker cupboards
* Single bowl sink
* Ceramic tiles
* Ample storage/4x double power points
* Under counter laundry & freezer appliances
Neutral porcelain tiling
Walnut wenge bowl sink unit
Walnut wenge storage cabinet
Bedroom 1 Ground Floor:
* Double ensuite shower room
* Floor to ceiling tiling
* Large shower tray/sliding shower door
* Neutral wool carpet
* TV point/4 double power poin ...