DescriptionLovely 3 bedroom cottage (64sqm approx.) with detached garage on large site extending to over 1 acre of land.
Dating from the 1940’s this distinctive three bedroom cottage has been very well maintained and upgraded over the years and while it retains its original layout, a modern kitchen and bathroom have been added to the rear in more recent times. There is a small entrance hall with tiled floor and to the right is the first of the bedrooms which has a laminated floor and good size built in storage. The living room is to the left and is a bright airy room with double glazed windows to front and back, an open hearth fireplace with back boiler and again a quality laminate floor covering. The two other bedrooms are off the living room, the larger of which is currently in use as a dining/living room. The rear extension houses a fully fitted kitchen which is plumbed for washing machine and a spacious shower room with tiled walls and floor, electric shower, wc and whb. Outside, there is a detached garage/store and grounds which extend to over an acre, partly laid out in lawn and shrubbery.
Situated on the outskirts of Duleek in a lovely rural setting yet within walking distance of the village and all its considerable local amenities. Both M1 and N2 are within a ten minute drive bringing north Dublin and the Airport into a very reasonable 40 minute commute for those looking for a country lifestyle with easy city accessibility.
Accommodation• Entrance Hall – tiled floor
• Bedroom 1 3.16m x 2.45m Built in wardrobe
• Living Room: 4.98m x 3.09m. Open fireplace with back boiler and brick surround. Windows to front and rear.
• Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 2.45m
• Kitchen: 2.72m x 2.72m. Fitted wall and floor units. Plumbed for washing machine.
• Shower room: Fully tiled. Electric shower.
• Detached garage /store
• Gardens extending to just over 1 acre (0.41Ha)
• Septic tank..
• Mains water
• Oilfired central heating.
• Double glazed throughout
• Excellent broadband.
Features• Cottage with ample space for extending existing accommodation.
• Large gardens extending to over an acre of land.
• Presented in excellent condition.
• Separate detached garage/store
• Walking distance of Duleek village.
DirectionsTravel west through Duleek and take first right past The Steeples and head on for approx. 0.5km. Bell Cottage is on right hand side.