DescriptionDETACHED BUNGALOW €" EXCELLENT LOCATION & CONDITION - DOUBLE GARAGE
Set on c. 0.25 acres of mature gardens & manicured lawns and located only a few minutes drive from one of the most scenic sandy beach fronts in Ireland and Bettystown Village. This ideal family home is in excellent condition both inside and out with the added benefit of a double garage, enclosed courtyard area, large hotpress and separate utility room.
Transport links are excellent with bus stops located within a 5-minute walk away with frequent service to Dublin, Drogheda and Laytown Train Station. If driving, the M1 motorway to Dublin/Belfast is only 10 minute' drive away.
This extensive bungalow briefly boasts the following below:
* South-facing manicured front garden, tarmacadam driveway (30m x 4m).
* Tiled front patio area (13m x 3.2m).
* Entrance Hall (12.7m x 2m) Large floor tiles and alarm.
* Separate Living Room (5.2m x 4.8m) South facing, bay window, semi-solid Walnut flooring, marble surround with granite hearth and recessed lights.
* Separate Dining Room (5.5m x 3.3m) Walnut semi-solid flooring, recessed lights and access to side entrance.
* Kitchen (5.6m x 4.3m) Granite worktops, tiled flooring, extensive storage presses and water softener system.
* Separate Utility Room (2.4m x 2m) Tiled flooring and alarm.
* W.C. (2.4m x 1m) Shower, tiled flooring and window.
* Enclosed sunny porch (2.2m x 1.62m) Tiled flooring.
* Master Bedroom (4.3m x 3.7) South facing, semi-solid Oak flooring, large dressing room area (3.2m x 2.1m) with 10 x built-in wardrobes and recessed lights.
* Ensuite Bathroom (3.2m x 1.5m) Fully tiled wet-room with Triton shower.
* Main Bathroom (4.2m x 3m) Fully tiled, shower cubicle with power shower, chrome heated towel rail and attic access.
* Bedroom 2 (4.2m x 3.6m) Semi-solid Oak flooring, 2 x built-in wardrobes, 3 x drawers and dressing table.
* Bedroom 3 (4.2m x 3.6m) Semi-solid Oak flooring, 2 x built-in wardrobes, 3 x drawers and dressing table.
* Bedroom 4 (2.4m x 1.8m) Walnut semi-solid flooring and 2 x built-in wardrobes.
* Large Hotpress (2m x 1.25m) Walnut semi-solid flooring.
* Oil Fired Central Heating. Rutland radiators. Solar panel. Zoned heating. Boiler c. 5 years old.
* Solid Oak doors.
* New water cylinder and immersion.
* Outer walls pumped for additional insulation.
* Double garage (9.5m x 6.9m) Electric doors, concrete flooring and various plug points.
* Enclosed courtyard area (11m x 8m) with decking.
* Private back garden (20m x 9m) Walled back and side boundary.
An array of amenities are all on your doorstep to include creches, primary and secondary schools, Tesco, Centra, ALDI, South Gate Shopping Centre, 18 hole links golf course & tennis courts, gym with large heated swimming pool, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants, public houses to name but a few.
Details, photos, measurements are for guidance purposes only.
Viewing highly advised and by appointment only.