• Superb coastal residence on the Wild Atlantic Way
• Approximately 1,500 sq ft/ 139 sq. m
• Sitting on circa. 1.25 acres (0.5 hectares) of landscaped grounds
• Magnificent south facing views over Dunmanus Bay and Mount Gabriel
• Within easy reach of popular Ahakista Pier and Beach
• Deep Sea Mooring included
• Access from property to the award-winning walks of The Sheeps Head Way.
Coastal property in turn-key condition overlooking Dunmanus Bay to the Mizen Peninsula, An Teach Bán is ensconced in the wild and wondrous topography of The Sheeps Head Peninsula.
Set back from a minor public road and approached by a private gravelled drive with stone built walls, the residence is well appointed on its own grounds which are laid out mainly in lawns. Paths weave sensitively throughout. There are two garden sheds for garden tools and equipment with a most private sun terrace to the rear. One could while away the hours enjoying the magnificent coastal vista and the ever-changing scenery.
Built in 1997, this two storey 3 bedroom residence measures approximately 1,500 sq.ft. It has been exceptionally well maintained over the years having been decorated throughout in neutral shades from the Farrow and Ball palette. It has two new bathrooms. The initial impression on entering the property is the great sense of light which streams through the windows as all rooms have double or triple aspects. This combined with a key design feature of double height vaulted ceilings on the first floor allows each room to benefit from this added height thus adding to the sense of brightness and airy feeling throughout the property.
Approximately 6 kms from Durrus village and 3 kms from Ahakista Pier, this charmin ...