DescriptionA quaint semi-detached cottage style home tucked away on Monkstown Grove on a site area of approximately 0.1HA (0.24 acre) enjoying road frontage of approximately 38m (124ft) onto Monkstown Farm.
Wihist requiring updating and modernisation this semi detached home with large gardens has outstanding potential to refurbish or redevelop.
Zoned NC ?To protect, provide for and/or improve mixed use neighbourhood centre facilities?. This may be one of the last opportunities to acquire such potential in this area.
Located close to local shops, schools, both primary and secondary together with public transport with bus service at close hand.
An Fhoithint, whilst requiring updating and redevelopment enjoys accommodation of approximately 119.9sq.m (1,215sq.ft) including sittingroom, diningroom, kitchen and two bedrooms.
Recreational and sporting amenities near by include tennis clubs, golf clubs and the seafront in Dun Laoghaire.
- Entrance Hall (5.39m x 1.25m )
- Sitting Room (4.24m x 3.67m )with fireplace
- Dining/Family Room (4.26m x 3.63m )with fireplace
- Study (3.87m x 2.58m )with fireplace
- Bathroom with bath and wash hand basin
- Separate W.C.
- Breakfast Room (3.87m x 2.83m )with door to
- Kitchen (3.87m x 2.00m )with fitted sink unit and door to rear
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 4.32m )with fireplace
- Bedroom 2 (4.58m x 4.29m )with fireplace
FeaturesLocated off Monkstown Avenue
Site area of approximately 0.1 HA (0.24 acre)
Road frontage of approximately 38m (124ft) onto Monkstown Farm
Floor area of approximately 119.9sq.m (1,215sq.ft)
Zoned NC to protect, provide for and/or improve mixed use neighbourhood facilities
Refurbishment / redevelopment opportunity