DescriptionFingleton & Co are pleased to bring this bright and well built, three bedroom family home to the market which is well worth viewing if searching for a family home or investment property.
Branswood is a modern residential development which was built by the well renowned Kingscroft Builders and located on the Kilkenny Road out of Athy, within walking distance of Athy town centre.
The house benefits from a maintenance free exterior finished in red brick, off street parking, excellent built in storage, double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, front and rear garden.
AccommodationENTRANCE HALL 6.8 x 1.9 Bright main entrance hall with lino to floor. Glazed hardwood entrance door. Carpet to pine stairs. Cornice to ceiling. Alarm.
LIVINGROOM 3.4 x 5.2 With large front window overlooking front garden. Fireplace with
open fire and granite hearth. Cornice to ceiling. Double glass doors opening onto
Dining Room. Laminate to floor.
KITCHEN/ 2.5 x 4.1 L shaped Cream Kitchen with timber trim. Lino to floor. Door leads to dining room
Built in appliances included.
GUEST WC With white wc and whb.
LANDING 3.6 x 2.0 With additional storage press.
STORAGE PRESS .7 x .7
MAIN BEDROOM 3.2 x 3.7 With en-suite. Built in wardrobes. Overlooking rear garden. Blinds included.
EN-SUITE 2.4 x 1.0 Tiled shower. Wc and whb.
BEDROOM 2 3.9 x 2.9 With carpet. Built in wardrobes. Over looking the front garden.
MAIN BATHROOM 2.0 x 1.8 With whb, mirror and bath with tiled
BEDROOM 3 2.5 x 2.7 With carpet to floor.
GARDENS: Front and rear garden laid out in lawn with off street parking facilities.
SERVICES; Heating. Mains Gas. Vokera Gas Boiler. ESB. Sewage; Mains sewage.
Features• Three Bedroom semi-detached house with front and rear garden
• Front garden with mature hedges and off street parking on concrete driveway,
• Maintenance free exterior finished with red brick to the front, complimenting the timber double glazed windows.
• Gas fired central heating and cream painted timber fireplace with cast iron inset.
• Well fitted out kitchen with built in appliances included.
• Separate dining room off kitchen with double doors to rear garden.
• Property within walking distance of Athy town centre, pool, new library, train station and school campus.
• Excellent choice of local shops, -Super Value, Lidl, Aldi, Shaws and many specialised shops.
• Wide range of sporting facilities and clubs
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.10488009 Energy Performance Indicator:163.21 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsDIRECTIONS; Drive into Athy from the M9. Continue straight through over three bridges, the last being the canal. Continue through the lights and past two garages and the funeral home. Branswood Estate is located on the left. Drive into the estate and continue straight, take the third right and continue around until you reach 96 on the right.
Viewing DetailsViewing anytime with Fingleton & Co. 0598638606 Mob 086 8309688