DescriptionChurches Estate Agents welcome you to this super 3 bedroom home with warm BER rating of C3 & master bedroom with en suite to the market.
No 8 is in a small cluster of 10 houses just off Shanganagh Road & within walking distance to DART, Shankill Village & Killiney Hill/Park for beautiful scenic walks. This home is presented in great condition & boasts south facing private rear garden.
To front is off street parking (for up to 2 cars) on a cobbled drive, entrance hallway with wood flooring leads you to the kitchen. Here you will find endless counter top space, fitted shaker style units, free standing gas cooker & tiled floor. To rear of the property is large living room with wood flooring & open fire; this room has French style doors to garden patio area & also doubles as a dining room if so required.
Upstairs you are brought to a long landing with 3 well portioned bedrooms & hot press. Master bedroom is set to front with built in wardrobes & en suite. Second double bedroom is to rear with varnished floor boards & sliderobes wardrobes; final third bedroom is a generous single bedroom set to rear with varnished floor boards. To complete this great home is family bathroom with 3x piece suite & decorative wall tiling.
Spacious rear garden is split level & low maintenance with patio that is perfect for BBQ’s or outdoor entertaining. Walled boundary with high trees provides privacy to enjoy southerly sun, raised beds along boundary will keep any keen gardener busy all year long.
The location of this home is ideal & will suit many discerning purchasers who need DART & easy access to M50/N11.In the village of Shankill you will find a host of local thriving businesses to included Tesco Express, Beauticians, Pharmacy, Eateries & award winning Brady’s Pub. Recently opened Lidl with Costa Coffee is also close by. Sports facilities/events such as tennis club, GAA club & park runs in Shanganagh Park surround No 8.
- Off Street parking (2 cars), cobble stone drive, raised floor flower beds
Hall: c. 2.77 x 1.74m
- Cherrywood flooring, leading to stained staircase
Sitting Room: c. 4.48 x 4.91m
- Cherrywood flooring, open fire, French style double doors to patio area, large dining table, feature arch in al’cove, understairs storage.
Kitchen:c. 3.07 x 3.08m
- Tiled floor to front, endless counter top space, free standing gas cooker.
Back Garden: c.11.40 x 8.10 m
- Patio area, spilt level garden, raised beds, southerly aspect and very private, walled boundary.
Landing:c. 3.37 x 1.97 m
- Varnish flooring, hot press cupboard, stira stairs to attic.
Bedroom 1 Double: c. 3.21 x 2.90m
- Varnish floor boards, bay window seat, master bedroom
Bedroom 2 Double: c. 3.47 x 2.78m To rear
-Large double bedroom, varnish floor boards, fitted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Single: c. 2.46 x 2.04m
- Single bedroom currently used as office, varnish floor boards.
Bathroom: c. 1.71 x 1.96 m
- 3 Piece suite, varnish floor boards, electric shower over the bath, decorative wall tiling.
FeaturesCosy Rating of BER C3
Off Street parking
Within a small estate of 10 houses
South facing rear garden
Viewing DetailsViewing is highly recommended however PLEASE NOTE : due to the current COVID-19 outbreak all viewings are by appointment only, we will not be conducting open viewings at this time. Call 01-559-5005 to arrange.