DescriptionChurches Estate Agents are thrilled to present this west facing 3rd floor two bedroom apartment to the market.
No 72 is located in modern & private development of The Ramparts (c.2001) & within walking distance to LUAS & new exciting development in Cherrywood. This property is present in great condition & benefits from having an en suite & long west facing balcony that looks over green & wooded area where you can enjoy the natural chorus from wildlife.
Secure underground parking with lift access takes you to the third floor where the communal landing has carpet flooring. Welcoming entrance door leads to ‘L’ shaped hallway with wooden flooring & two storage cupboards. Bright & airy living space with feature stone fire surround is open plan with dining area; this living room also opens out onto balcony. Galley style kitchen is fitted with ample units, tiled floor, built in cooking appliances & integrated fridge freezer. Private balcony spans the length of No 72 & is a super outdoor space to enjoy westerly sun while looking over tree tops & wooded land below. Master bedroom is serviced with en suite that has 2x piece suite & shower cubicle. Second double bedroom along with master bedroom both have wood flooring & built in wardrobes for storage. To complete this wonderful home is generous main bathroom with 3 x piece suite & tiled floor.
The location of this property is second to none with it being in walking distance to Cabinteely Village where you are treated to a selection of eateries, beauticians, barber, dentist & pub. LUAS for comfortable commuting to city is available at Cherrywood. Whelan’s Wine Bar is a relaxing few minutes stroll from the property. Road access & linkage to N11 & M50 is at an ease. Cornelscourt Shopping Centre & Carrickmines Retail are both a mere few minutes by car or a brisk walk & will cater for all. Killiney Beach & Hill are too with very close proximity to this property.
AccommodationHall: c.3.46 x 3.84m
- Wooden flooring, ‘L’ Shaped, 2 x storage cupboards
Living & Diner Area: c. 7.26 x 3.96m
- Long Room, wooden flooring, dining room, mock fireplace as feature piece, access to balcony
Kitchen: c. 2.10 x 3.12m
- Fitted units, tiled floor, built in cooking appliances, galley style integrated fridge freezer
Bedroom 1: c. 3.68 x 3.25m (to rear)
- Master double bedroom, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring
En Suite: c. 1.76 x 1.51m
- 2 x piece suite, shower cubicle, vanity mirror & light/ shaving socket over sink
Bedroom 2: c. 3.68 x 2.55m (to rear)
- Second double bedroom, carpet flooring, built in wardrobes
Bathroom: c. 1.58 x 2.30 m
- 3 x piece suite, shower over bath, tiled floor, partial wall tiling, large vanity mirror over sink
Balcony: c.9.75 m in length
- Tiled floor, westerly aspect, overlooking green & natural wooded area, create sun trap
FeaturesModern two bedroom apartment
Long west facing balcony
Master bedroom en suite
Great condition & BER rating of C2
Secure underground parking