DescriptionAn exceptionally attractive red brick home set in this mature family orientated address approached from Shanganagh Road and positioned within only a short walk from the heart of Shankill Village with its superb local conveniences together with excellent public transport including regular bus routes and the DART.
Constructed originally in 1972, this wonderful property is in excellent decorative order throughout with excellent natural light flooding throughout the accommodation laid out over two floors to briefly include an extended entrance hall with cloakroom/guest w.c., a dual aspect living/dining room with sliding patio door opening to the rear garden and a door through to the kitchen/breakfast room which in turn leads to an inner lobby which connects to the side passage, utility area and rear garden, a family room/home office, four bedrooms, the master being en suite and a bathroom. The cloakroom/guest w.c., bathroom, en-suite shower room and kitchen have recently been refurbished to a very high standard. A particularly nice feature of this home is the garden laid out mainly in lawn with a patio area ideal for al fresco dining and enjoying a south easterly orientation.
The location of 71 Hazelwood is that of unparalleled convenience being within a few minutes' walk of the superb conveniences in Shankill Village with its excellent range of facilities and amenities including shops such as Tesco Express, restaurants, Brady's pub as well as Lidl supermarket and Costa Cafe. The area is very well served by public transport links including the local DART at Shankill and numerous bus routes as well as the LUAS at Cherrywood. The N11 and M50 interchange are both within easy reach of the property and provide ease of access to and from the city centre and nationwide. There is also a wide selection of recreational amenities close by including golf, rugby and football clubs as well as pleasant walks along Shankill Beach, over Killiney and Dalkey hills and Shanganagh Park with its fields and playground. There is also an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools with Rathmichael National School, St. Anne's and St. Gerard's just to mention a few.
- Entrance Hallway (7.10m x 1.25m )with part tiled wood effect floor, alarm panel, recessed lighting and door to
- Cloakroom/Guest W.C. with w.c. and wash hand basin
- Living/Dining Room (8.60m x 3.60m )dual aspect with open fireplace with white modern mantle surround, inset and hearth, sliding patio door opening to the rear garden and door to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.80m x 3.75m )with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, sink unit, integrated Bosch four ring electric hob with extractor fan over, integrated Whirlpool double electric oven, recessed lighting, shelving, tiled ceramic floor and door to the
- Inner Lobby (2.10m x 1.80m )with door to the side passage, door to the rear garden and door to the
- Utility Room (2.40m x 2.00m )with a sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, fitted cupboards, units and work surfaces and a single glazed timber framed window
- Family Room/Home Office (5.00m x 2.40m )with enclosed fuse board
- Landing with hatch to the attic
- Master Bedroom (3.68m x 3.65m )opens through to a
- Walk In Wardrobe (2.00m x 2.00m )with a range of fitted wardrobes and opens through to the
- En Suite Shower Room with step in shower with monsoon head, w.c., wash hand basin with cupboards under, fully tiled walls, tiled ceramic floor and a radiator with heated towel rail
- Bedroom 2 (4.90m x 3.68m )with range of fitted cupboards, units and a vanity unit
- Bedroom 3 (2.70m x 2.40m )
- Bedroom 4 (2.70m x 2.40m )
- Bathroom with jacuzzi bath with shower attachment over, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled ceramic floor, partially tiled walls and a hatch to the attic