Description7 Milltown Drive is a superb four-bedroom semi-detached family home, situated conveniently in a private cul-de-sac on prestigious residential road backing onto Milltown Golf Club, in the heart of Churchtown within minutes? walk from the many amenities on offer in the locality.
This exceptionally attractive property is approached by a walled front garden allowing for excellent off-street parking. The front garden is mainly laid in lawn with flowers, mature shrubbery, and a border of hedgerow. Internally the accommodation comprises an enclosed porch entrance opening into a welcoming reception hall with understairs storage, a living room leading through to a family room to the rear which in turn opens to a dining area. The ground floor is completed by the kitchen/ breakfast room and the utility room/ pantry which also provides access to the rear shower room/ W.C. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms along with a family bathroom. The rear garden of this superb home, which backs on to Milltown Golf Club, is undoubtedly one of its finest features. Extending to approx. 28m (93ft) in length with a generous raised deck, the garden is laid mainly in lawn with mature hedging, shrubs, and flowers. The garden further benefits from two block-built storage sheds and a barna shed.
This is a deservedly popular and well-established residential road with every conceivable amenity on the doorstep, to include SuperValu, Meadows & Byrne, Robbie?s Greengrocers, Howards Way, Churchtown Stores, Elephant & Castle, The Cosy Bean Cafe, The Bottle Tower and many other local cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, medical practices, salons and other neighbourhood shops. Dundrum Town Centre is a few minutes? drive away, as are a superb selection of schools, both primary and secondary, including The High School Rathgar, Alexandra College, Loreto, De La Salle College, Good Shepherd National School, Holy Cross National School, Educate Together and Gaelscoil na Fuinseoige. The area which is in easy reach of the M50, also benefits from a good selection of bus services as well as the LUAS stops at Dundrum & Windy Arbour (both within a 15-minute walk), providing easy access to the city centre. In addition, there are a number of sporting and recreational facilities in the area, including Orwell, St Enda?s and Marley Parks, the Castle and Milltown Golf Clubs and numerous tennis clubs, swimming pools and gyms.
- Entrance Porch with tiled floor, door to
- Entrance Hall (4.60m x 2.35m )with staircase leading to upper floor, hardwood floor and door to understairs storage cloakroom.
- Living Room (4.30m x 3.50m )with marble hearth fireplace with brass inset and gas coal effect fire, large picture window overlooking garden to front, attractive coving and centre rose, double pocket doors opening to
- Family Room (6.30m x 3.70m )with marble hearth tiled fireplace and brass inset and solid fuel fire, coving, centre rose, opening to music area with attractive corner window overlooking magnificent garden to rear. Opening to
- Dining Area (3.10m x 3.05m )with double doors opening to rear garden, door to hallway and door to
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (8.50m x 2.75m )with modern fitted kitchen with range cupboards, worktops, one and a half bowl sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, built in Whirlpool hob and extractor, double Siemen�?s oven, sliding larder press, part tiled wall, tiled floor, recessed lighting and very fine breakfast area overlooking garden to the front with bay window to side and door to hallway. Door to rear garden and door to
- Utility Area (4.20m x 2.25m )with plumbing for washing machine, walk in larder press, tiled floor and door to
- Shower Room with shower, W.C., W.H.B., tiled floor and walls.
- Landing (3.45m x 2.75m )with hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.60m )to front with built in wardrobes and window overlooking garden to front.
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 3.65m )to rear with double built in wardrobes with storage cupboard overhead, built in drawers and built in dressing table/desk area.
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 2.90m )to front.
- Bedroom 4 (2.75m x 2.75m )to front.
- Bathroom (2.75m x 0.80m )with bath, W.C., W.H.B., heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled wall.
FeaturesPrestigious cul de sac setting in the heart of Churchtown
Superb family home backing onto Milltown Golf Course
Bright and spacious well-proportioned accommodation of approximately 143 sq.m. (1,539 sq.ft.)
Three reception areas
Beautiful kitchen/breakfast room
Downstairs shower room
Extensive rear garden 28m (93ft.)
Outstanding potential to extend (SPP)
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows throughout
Alarm system fitted