DescriptionA unique opportunity to acquire a three bedroomed end of terrace home located within walking distance of Cork city centre. This home at 59 Blarney Street returns the corner of Blarney street and Leeview Terrace a prime and sought after residential location with a host of facilities on the doorstep. While in need of refurbishment the property offers would be purchaser the opportunity of a blank canvas to convert to a layout and style that meets their needs. Backing south the property offers an open plan layout at ground floor level with a small yard to the rear. The first floor offers three bedroom with
additional storage at the landing. Given its location No 59 Blarney street can enjoy with ease all that the city has to offer from a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The main bus and train station are also a short distance from the property where routes to other locations within the city and county are within reach.
Parking is catered for on street outside the property. There is a small garden area to the side of the property which is accessed through the hallway from the kitchen and gives excellent sunlight. There is also on street parking available directly outside the property.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
- Reception Hall (6.20m x 0.89m )A long welcoming reception hall.
- Living Room (3.75m x 3.03m )A front facing room which offers wooden flooring, a fireplace and easy access to the kitchen/dining room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room (3.77m x 2.82m )Accessed from the living room, this room hastilled flooring, fitted cupboards/ drawers, a tiled countertop and access to the hallway which accesses the bathroom and the enclosed yard area at the back of the property.
- Bathroom (2.10m x 1.98m )Located at the rear of the property, this bathroom offers an electric shower area, toilet and sink.
- Landing (3.80m x 1.69m )A fully carpeted stairs and landing area.
- Beddroom 1 (3.22m x 3.08m )A double, back facing room with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 2 (2.99m x 2.53m )Front facing room with wooden flooring.
- Bedroom 3 (3.25m x 2.10m )Single room which faces to the front of the property and has wooden flooring.
FeaturesExcellent location close to Cork City Centre
Ideal refurbishment opportunity
Gas Central Heating