DescriptionRAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS proudly introduce this fantastic three bedroom mid terraced family home to the market ideally positioned in Mulhuddart, Dublin 15. The property comes to the market in good condition throughout and benefits double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, triple glazed front door and a south facing rear garden.
Bright and spacious internal living accommodation of C. 920 sq.ft. Comprises of entrance hallway, living room, fully fitted kitchen all located downstairs. Upstairs hosts 3 bedrooms (2 double/1single)and a family bathroom.
No. 56 is ideally located on a quiet road in a mature residential area, and is close to numerous amenities, such as shops and schools. It also benefits from its close proximity to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Millennium Park, and the National Aquatic centre. The area is well-serviced by public transport, and the N3 is only a short drive away, providing access to the national road network, Dublin City Centre and Dublin Airport.
No 56 is certain to be a hit with first time buyers, families or investors, call Ray Cooke Auctioneers for further information or to arrange viewing!
- BER C3
- South facing orientation
- 3 Bed/1Bath
- Sunny rear garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Triple glazed front door
- Excellent primary & secondary schools on doorstep
- Parks, Post office, Gym, Spar, Aldi, Lidl, Petrol Station, Schools, Crèche, Dentist, Pharmacy just a couple of minutes’ walk away
- M50, M3 in a couple mins drive-Local shops, bars & restaurants within close proximity
- Walking distance of a host of amenities
- Ideal for 1st time buyers, those thinking of up-sizing and investors
- Early viewing highly advised!!