Sherry FitzGerald O'Reilly welcome you to 50 Landen Park, a wonderful 4 bedroomed semi-detached home set in the environs of Oldtown Demesne. This is a stylish and comfortable home which has been extended to rear to include a spacious and light filled living area. Landen Park enjoys close proximity to local schools, parkland, GAA, the Arrow rail link and the M7 motorway. Bounded by the Oldtown Demesne walls, with its mature trees and open spaces, this truly is an enviable place to live.This fine home offers spacious family friendly accommodation, comprising hallway, sitting room, kitchen/dining/living room, utility room, guest wc. First floor- landing, 3 bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom. Second floor- master bedroom with en-suite.
Entrance Hallway - 5.47m x 2.05m
The spacious and welcoming hallway features a laminate oak floor and carpet stairs. There is a cloakroom and a guest wc off. There is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
Sitting Room - 4.25m x 3.81m
This is a comfortable inviting room featuring a multi fuel inset stove with marble fireplace. Double doors lead to the kitchen/dining room.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room - 9.11m x 4.18m
This is a stunning light filled extended space with floor to ceiling walls of glass windows and doors leading out to the patio and garden. The high quality fitted kitchen is in a contemporary shaker style, with a large array of storage cabinets with a granite worktop. It incorporates a double oven, five ring gas hob and microwave. The fridge freezer is integrated. The island unit features an under-mount sink, integrated dishwasher, storage and seating. The Living area extension features bespoke entertainment and display units.
Utility Room - 2.05m x 1.56m
With washing machine and tumble dryer, with built in storage units and gas boiler. Back door to garden.
Guest WC - 1.67m x 1.41m The
The guest wc has an attractive metro tile splashback, contemporary wc and whb. With laminate wood floor.
First Floor Landing - 3.9m x 2.48m
With hotpress and carpet to floor.
Bedroom 1 - 4.27m x 2.78m
This is a large double bedroom to the front with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes and a fitted window seat with storage.
En-Suite - 2.28m x 1.35m
The en-suite is part tiled, with wc, whb and large shower with rainfall showerhead and heated towel ladder rail.
Bedroom 2 - 3.87m x 3.37m
A spacious double bedroom to the rear, with fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
Bedroom 3 - 2.73m x 2.4m
This bedroom to the rear of the house includes fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
Main Bathroom - 2.44 x 1.75m
The bathroom is fully tiled in contemporary tiles and has wc, whb and bath with overhead rainfall shower. With Heated towel ladder rail.
Second Floor -
Landing - 2.97m x 1.84m
This carpet floor, Velux window and attic access
Master Bedroom - 5.39m x 4.54m
The master bedroom is a large double dormer room, with a wall of fitted wardrobes and carpet floor.
En-Suite - 2.62m x 1.91m
The en-suite is fully tiled, and features a large shower with roof mounted rainfall shower head, wc and whb Velux window overhead
The back garden has a cobble lock patio area with a synthetic grass lawn and includes a wooden shed (2.5m x 2m). A side gate leads to the front.The driveway is cobble locked and has space for two cars. It also has an e-car charge point.
- Built circa 2015.
- Extends to 155m2 approximately.
- Inviting family home in prime location.
- A rated energy efficiency, low energy, low carbon home.
- Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roof.
- Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
- High performance, low U-value windows and external doors.
- Low emission argon-filled windows which reflect heat back into the room.
- Gas fired central heating with 'A' Rated Gas Condensing Boiler and multi-zone controls.
- Solar panels for hot water and photovoltaic solar panels for electricity generation.
- Thermal mass for passive heat storage.
- Underfloor heating on ground floor with thermostatically controlled radiators upstairs.
- Superior quality kitchen and appliances with Granite worktops
- High quality stylish sanitary ware and fittings in all bathrooms
- Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted
- Cobblelock driveway with parking for two cars.
- Quality flooring and tiling.
- Low maintenance garden to rear with cobble lock patio and synthetic grass lawn.
- Includes quality carpets, curtains, blinds and most light fittings.
- A short walk to the centre of Naas town with its large selection of shops, restaurants and sporting facilities, and to the Monread Shopping Centre.
- Close to Monread Park and Canal side walks.
- Within walking distance of many Naas schools both primary and secondary.
- Short drive to Junctions 9 and 9A of the N7/M7.
- 20 minute walk to Arrow commuter train in Sallins with access to Dublin Heuston and the docklands.
BER DetailsBER: A3
BER No: 109259655
Energy Performance Indicator: 59.5 KWh/m2/yr