Open Viewing: Sat 17 Feb, 10:15am - 10:35am
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting 42 Slievebloom Park to the market in a most mature, well established and highly sought after location ideally positioned on the cusp of Dublin's City Centre.
You will find a vast array of amenities all within arm's reach such as Our Lady's Children's Hospital, a range of bars and cafés, leisure facilities and primary & secondary schools. On a transport note the M50 Motorway is easily accessible, a host of bus routes are within a stone's throw and The Red Luas Line is within walking distance.
Living accommodation of c. 950 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, under stairs store room, lounge, second lounge/room, kitchen, bathroom (upstairs ) and three bedrooms ( 2 doubles & 1 single ).
The property is not overlooked to the front or rear and boost a large rear garden with plenty of space to extend (Subject to planning permission)
No. 42 oozes potential to be the perfect family home. Early viewing is highly advised, Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today!
- c. 950 sq ft
- BER TBC
- Gas fired central heating
- Extremely clean throughout
- Large side on the property
- Barna shed to the rear
- 3 Beds / 1 Bath
- Within walking distance of The Luas
- Gated pedestrian entrance
- Not overlooked to front or rear
- Dublin's City Centre easily accessible
- The Luas Red Line within walking distance
- MAGNIFICENT POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (Subject to planning permission)
- Viewing highly advised!
From The Red Cow roundabout head straight towards ...