DescriptionA superb three bedroom end of terrace house in this much sought after location. 36 Meadowbank has been tastefully redecorated and exceptionally well maintained throughout. Enjoying a prime position off one of Dublin 6?s premier roads. Meadowbank is a much sought after development within a stone?s throw of the villages of Terenure and Rathgar. With accomodation extending to approximaltey 96 sqm (1,034sqft).
The property is approached by a front garden with off street parking and mature planting including two beautiful rose bushes, as well as having side pedestrian access to the rear garden. Internally there is a hallway with cloak cupboard and guest w.c., large living room, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms (master en-suite) and a family bathroom. There is a stira staircase providing access to the attic storage. The low maintenance rear garden is an attractive feature of the property whihc benefits from a westerly aspect.
The location of the property is unparalleled, walking distance from the villages of Terenure and Rathgar with all of their shops, cafes, services and amenities. The River Dodder and its associated Linear Park is only a short stroll from the property with a selection of walkways and cycle tracks. The area is well serviced by a number of local schools, while Dublin city centre is also with easy reach of the property.
- Hallway (5.65m x 1.70m )understairs storage and cloak cupboard.
- Guest w.c. wash hand basin and w.c.
- Living Room (4.90m x 3.30m )bay window overlooking the front, open fireplace with marble hearth and wood mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining Room (5.20m x 3.30m )range of wall and floor units, granite worktop, one and half bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fridge freezer, integrated oven and integrated dishwasher.
- Conservatory (3.35m x 2.25m )tiled floors, fitted overhead electric fan, double doors out to the garden.
- Landing attic access through a stira staircase and hot press.
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 3.20m )built-in sliderobe storage, window overlooking the rear and door to
- Ensuite Bathroom tiled floors, tiled walls, step-in electric shower, wash hand basin and w.c.
- Main Bathroom Tiled floors, partly tiled walls, wash hand basin, w.c. and bath with overhead electric shower unit.
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 2.65m )built-in sliderobe storage and window overlooking the front.
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.35m )built-in storage and window overlooking the front.
FeaturesBeautifully presented three-bedroom end of terrace family home with acccommodation extending to approx. 96 sqm (1,034sqft)
Well-maintained and upgraded throughout
Unparalleled location between Terenure and Rathgar villages
Quiet cul-de-sac location
Off street parking to the front
West facing garden to the rear
Pedestrian side access
Gas fired central heating