DescriptionAn instantly appealing bay window Crampton built family home, ideally located in this quiet, sought after, mature enclave, a short walk from Booterstown Dart Station, enjoying much added potential with garage and a delightful private sunny rear garden.
33 St. Helen�s Road is a most attractive charming bay window family home, enjoying many features of the era, including high ceilings, original brass door handles, mahogany staircase and doors, attractive architraves and fireplaces. The accommodation presently extends to approximately 143sq.m. (1,538sq.ft.) including two fine interconnecting reception rooms. The property offers huge further potential to convert and extend over the garage and to the rear as many houses have successfully done in this premier enclave. The delightful private rear garden (approx. 24m. / 79ft.) enjoys sun throughout the day and is a particular feature of this fine home.
St. Helen�s Road, one of the most sought after addresses in South Dublin, is a mature crescent of Crampton built family homes off the Rock Road, in an attractive coastal setting, opposite the Booterstown Nature Reserve. The property is within easy reach of a host of amenities including the Merrion Shopping Centre, Blackrock Village, Sandymount beach, a host of primary and secondary schools, the UCD campus at Belfield, bus and Dart.
- Hallway (4.47m x 3.22m )Comprises w.c.
- Bathroom 1 Comprises w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Living Room (3.98m x 3.60m )Features open fireplace with tiled surround, wooden mantle, picture qindow and pircture rail.
- Dining Room (4.10m x 3.88m )Open fireplace with hearth surround and wooden mantle, picture rails and door to the rear garden.
- Kitchen (3.47m x 3.20m )Four tablets, stainless steel sik, a Rayburn range cooker and door to the utility room.
- Utiltity Room (3.18m x 3.00m )Plumbing for washing machine, door out to rear garden and storage cupboard which leads out to the Garage.
- Garage (4.40m x 3.10m )
- Rear Garden Laid mainly in patio area plus lawn with two block built sheds.
- Landing Door into the attic and the hot press are located here.
- Bedroom 1 (3.10m x 2.40m )Features picture rail
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 3.68m )A bay window, picture rail and open fireplace with tiled surround and wooden mantle.
- Bedroom 3 (4.10m x 3.29m )Located to the rear with open fireplace, tiled surround and wooden mantle and built-in closet.
- Bedroom 4 (3.38m x 2.15m )Fearures picture rail.
- Bathroom 2 (2.20m x 1.72m )Comprises bath, wash hand basin and w.c..
FeaturesAttractive charming bay window family home.
Highly convenient location on a sought after mature enclave, a short walk from Booterstown Dart Station.
Many features of the era including high ceilings, brass door handles, attractive architraves, mahogany staircase and doors and fireplaces.
Fine interconnecting reception rooms.
Much further potential to extend of so desired (subject to planning permission).
Delightful private sunny rear garden of approximately 24m. (79ft.).
Floor area of approximately 143sq.m. (1,582sq.ft.).
Oil fired central heating.
Off street parking
Converted attic room