Fox Wood is a stylish new development of three and four bedroom detached and semi-detached houses. These houses are extremely energy efficient (A2) and are finished to very high standard. Features include solar panels, exceptional levels of insulation, high output wood and solid fuel stove, choice of designed kitchen, tile allowance, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms etc. All houses have front and rear gardens with off street parking.
The three bedroom semi-detached house is 100.3 sq. mtrs. / 1,080 sq. ft. with accommodation comprising of Ground Floor: Entrance Hall; Sitting Room; Kitchen/Dining area with patio doors leading to the garden; WC, with adequate space for a washing machine and dryer. Rising to the first floor there are two Double Bedrooms, one of which is En-Suite; a Single Bedroom, Main Bathroom and Hot Press.
Externally there is a front garden with off street parking together with a rear enclosed south facing garden.
Features are as follows:
* Award winning solar PV panels generating 1.8kw of FREE electricity
* Low energy windows and doors
* Exceptional levels of insulation in floors, walls and attic
* High efficiency gas central heating
* High output wood and solid fuel stove
* Choice of designed kitchen
* Tile allowance
* Wired for alarm, telephone, TV and high speed broadband
* 10 years Home Bond structural guarantee
* Off street parking
Fox Wood is located on the suburbs of Waterford City, within walking distance of Tesco, and in close proximity to Waterford IDA, Waterford Institute of Technology, Schools, University Hospital Waterford, Gold Stone Fitness and Williamstown Golf Club via the outer ring road. The outer ring road als ...