DescriptionA rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful detached four-bedroom family home set amidst wonderful westerly facing gardens in this exclusive cul de sac off Orwell Road close to Rathgar and Churchtown Villages and nearby LUAS station at Windy Arbour. Internally this delightful home is wonderfully presented throughout with a naturally bright light filled interior which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property offers excellent accommodation throughout however it also offers obvious potential for substantial extension to the side and rear if required subject to acquiring the necessary planning permission (however full planning permission has already been obtained to convert the garage and attic to living space should you require). On entering the property one is greeted by an unusually large entrance hallway with staircase leading to upper floor and door to walk in cloakroom area. From the hallway there is a bright living room area to the front of the property and the wonderfully spacious kitchen/dining area to the rear of the ground floor overlooking the magnificent garden to the rear. There is also a very large double sized garage to the side of the property accessed from the hallway. At first floor level there are four bedrooms (one of which is en-suite) and a family bathroom.
The location of this wonderful residence would be difficult to better being within walking distance of a host of amenities that Rathgar Village (a leisurely 12 minute walk) has to offer including specialist shops and a choice of restaurants and is within a short walking distance of a nearby LUAS station (again, c.12 minutes? walk away). There are excellent neighbourhood shops at Churchtown along with further facilities at Dundrum Town Centre, Nutgrove and Rathfarnham. The property is located approximately 4.8km (3 miles) from St. Stephen?s Green with excellent bus services operating along Orwell Road and Churchtown Road. The property is located within the vicinity of some of South County Dublin?s most well-respected schools including The High School, Wesley College, Alexandra College, Terenure College, and Mount Anville to name but a few. There are a host of recreational amenities available close at hand including pleasant walks along the Dodder Linear Park and Bushy Park together with numerous golf clubs such as Mill Town, The Castle, Rathfarnham and The Grange.
- Entrance Hall: (4.35m x 3.40m )with staircase to upper floor, door to garage area and door to
- Cloakroom: (2.05m x 1.85m )with cloak area, WC, WHB with tiled floor.
- Inner Hallway: (1.05m x 1.00m )with door to understairs storage cupboard and door to walk in storage cupboard.
- Living Room: (4.60m x 2.80m )with window overlooking garden to front.
- Dining Area: (5.20m x 3.45m )with hardwood floor and sliding door opening to magnificent rear garden. Opening to
- Kitchen: (3.90m x 3.25m )with beautiful modern fitted kitchen with range of cupboards, eye level units, one and a half bowl sink unit, provision for integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built in Nordmende double oven with microwave, five ring gas hob, chrome splashback and extractor hood overhead.
- Landing: (2.65m x 1.70m )with door to hot press/airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 1: (4.40m x 3.70m )with built in wardrobes with storage cupboard overhead, large picture window overlooking rear garden. Door to
- En Suite: (2.15m x 1.00m )with walk in shower, WC, WHB, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2: (3.73m x 2.85m )to rear.
- Bedroom 3: (2.75m x 2.45m )to front.
- Bedroom 4: (3.50m x 3.25m )to front.
- Bathroom: (2.30m x 1.75m )with bath with telephone shower attachment and Mira Elite electric shower, WC, WHB, heated towel rail, built in cupboard and tiled floor and part tiled wall.
- Garage: (9.20m x 2.70m )with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, gas fired boiler, Henderson vehicular entrance door to front with double vehicular access gates to rear.
FeaturesPrestigious cul de sac setting off Orwell Road in the heart of Rathgar
Beautifully presented detached family residence
Stunning west facing private rear garden
Outstanding potential to extend (full planning permission has already been received to convert the garage and attic to living space)
Four bedrooms (incl. one en-suite)
Double glazed windows
Gas central heating
Large garage area to side
Within walking distance of LUAS station at Windy Arbour
Floor Area 135 sqm (1,450 sq.ft.)