This is an exceptional home with a beautiful interior, co-ordinated by its owner and maintained to a very high standard. The brick faced house was built by Kingscroft Developments, who are well renowned for quality work. The property is in perfect condition and viewing is highly recommended.
Located in Branswood Estate, on the Kilkenny Road out of Athy. (N78)
• A Kingscroft Developments house with maintenance free, brick faced façade.
• Spacious three bedroom terraced home
• Timber double glazed windows and door.
• Carpets, blinds and curtains included in sale.
• Gas central heating.
• Off street parking (two cars)
• Front and rear garden with lawn. Concrete driveway for parking. Water feature to front lawn.
• Large paved area to rear garden which also
• BER Rating – B3
BER: B3 BER No.100660141 Energy Performance Indicator:135.65 kWh/m²/yr
ENTRANCE HALL 5.3 x 1.96 Hardwood glazed door leads to entrance hall with quality solid oak floor.
Cornice to ceiling. Wool Carpet to stairs. Timber balustrades.
GUEST WC 1.3 x 1.3 Wc with whb. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 6.4 x 3.4 Excellent range of timber and cream painted kitchen built in units,
tiled floor. Glazed panel door to livingroom and patio doors
leading to rear garden
LIVING ROOM 4.3 x 4.57 Bright spacious room with cream painted timber fireplace with granite hearth
Cast iron inset. Carpets and co-ordinated curtains included.
Stairs leading to
LANDING With carpet to stairs. Staire Stairs leading to attic which is partially floored
BATHROOM 2.1 x ...