DescriptionEnjoying a corner site and positioned along a small enclave of just 17 homes accessed from Barnhill Road stands this wonderful, detached bungalow, of approximately 120sq.m (1,292sq.ft) further enhanced with a south westerly facing rear garden.
It is rare that a property of this style comes available to the market on the outskirts of Dalkey Town and the surrounding areas. It has enormous potential offering the opportunity to extend to the side incorporating a conversion of the garage and conversion of the attic in order to increase the living space, all subject to planning permission. Enjoying excellent off street car parking and a landscaped garden abundant with mature flower and shrubbery beds to the front, this delightful home offers light infused spacious accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall which leads to the living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, four bedrooms, a bathroom and separate w.c.
The location of this magnificent property will be of major interest to those trying to get a foothold in this exceptionally convenient location which is within a short walking distance of the superb amenities and facilities available in Dalkey Town not to mention the convenience of the local Barnhill Stores. The surrounding area is well serviced by an excellent selection of primary and secondary schools including Loreto Abbey Dalkey, Harold Boys, Castle Park, St Joseph of Cluny, Holy Child Killiney, Dalkey School Project, Rathdown and the Harold National School. Exceptional public transport including Dalkey DART Station and regular bus services connect to the surrounding areas and offer an easy commute to the city centre. Many recreational and leisure facilities are available to include Cuala GAA / Dalkey United, golf, tennis and hockey clubs together with many tranquil, scenic walks over Killiney and Dalkey hills and along the seafront. For the sailing enthusiasts, Dun Laoghaire Harbour has its two piers and four yacht clubs together with an extensive marina.
- Porch Entrance with tiled floor, opening into the
- Entrance Hall (4.10m x 1.50m )with alarm panel
- Living Room (4.40m x 4.20m )with open fireplace with timber mantle and surround and brick feature inset, ceiling coving and opens through to the
- Dining Room (4.20m x 3.60m )with ceiling coving and door to the
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (4.50m x 3.35m )with a range of fitted cupboards and units, work surfaces, tiled splashback, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, provision for electric cooker, door to the enclosed side pedestrian passage and hot press with dual immersion unit
- Inner Hall (5.65m x 1.10m )
- Bedroom 1 (4.55m x 3.30m )with a range of fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 3.30m )with a range of fitted wardrobes, vanity unit and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 2.45m )with a range of fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 4/Home Office (3.30m x 3.00m )with fitted wardrobes
- Shower Room (3.25m x 1.50m )with walk in shower, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled walls and mirrored medicine cabinet
- Separate W.C. with w.c. and wash hand basin
FeaturesTranquil setting in highly regarded prestigious residential address benefitting from excellent transport links with regular DART and bus services within only a short walk
Light infused home of approximately 120sq.m (1,292sq.ft)
Close to excellent primary and secondary schools as well as an abundance of leisure, recreational and shopping facilities
Fitted carpets, blinds and kitchen appliances included in the sale
Oil fired central heating
Double glazed uPVC windows
Private south westerly rear garden
Excellent off street car parking for numerous cars
Potential to extend into the garage and convert the attic (approximately 70sq m /753 sq ft ) subject to the necessary planning permissions