DescriptionDNG - Castleknock are delighted to present this utterly impressive, light filled, three-bed, family home, which is immaculately presented throughout.
Spanning c. 100sq m / 1,076sq ft of well proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces. Offering accommodation of entrance hall, a light-filled living room, a spacious kitchen / dining room, three double bedrooms (master en-suite) and main bathroom.
One of the outstanding features of this property is the wonderful, walled and fenced, east / southeast facing, rear garden (13.5m / 44ft X 12.5m / 41ft). which is dressed with a beautifully manicured lawn and an extensive decking area. Additionally, there is private off-street parking by way of a driveway which leads to a covered car porch. The car porch provides gated access to the rear garden. Additional parking is available by way of numerous parking bays dotted throughout the development.
Annfield is popular residential development located in the suburb of Castleknock. It is ideally located just off the Porterstown Link Road / Diswellstown Road, enjoying close proximity to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Coolmine Train Station, James Connolly Memorial Hospital, The Phoenix Park and The National Aquatic Centre, as well serviced high frequency bus routes, notably the 37 which is a frequent bus route into Dublin City centre. Annfield is also immediately accessible to the N3 / M3 / M50 road networks.
Features are fantastic, presentation is perfect and as an opportunity this is outstanding.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall - With wood flooring and under stairs storage.
Living Room - 3.85m x 5.70m.. With recessed ceiling lighting, wood flooring and a feature fireplace. Double patio doors lead to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Dining Room - 4.18m x 3.80m.. With fitted wall and base units. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Double patio doors lead to the rear garden. View of St. Mochta’s Church steeple.
Family Bathroom - 2.80m x 1.80m.. A beautiful, extensively tiled suite comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and a bath with a pump shower.
Bedroom 1 - 2.70m x 2.80m.. With a fitted double wardrobe.
Landing - With a staircase window and a landing window, which both exude an abundance of natural light.
Bedroom 2 - 3.40m x 2.95m.. With a fitted triple wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 (Master Suite) - 4.50m x 3.80m.. With an array of fitted wardrobes. Attic access.
En-Suite - Comprising of toilet, wash hand basin and shower. Window provides natural ventilation.
Features• Built c. 2003
• Three bed mid-terrace c. 100sqm / 1, 076sqft
• Gas fired central heating
• Double glazed windows throughout
• Burglar alarm
• Glorious east / southeast rear garden (13.5m / 44ft X 12.5m / 41ft)
• Garden and kitchen view of the steeple of St. Mochta’s Church
• Secure rear perimeter with a 2.40m / 8ft wall and 1.80m / 6ft fence
• Off-street car parking for 2 cars including covered car porch
• Porch approx. 17sqm / 183sqft
• Arguably the most desirable location within the Annfield development
• Ideally located in a quiet enclave overlooking a beautiful residents’ green
• High quality residential development & location
• Easy access to N3 / M3 / M50
• Management Fee: approx. €1, 100.00 per annum
• Management Company: Wyse Property Managment
BER DetailsBER: C2
BER No: 114175177
Performance Indicator: 185.21