Downey Property are delighted to present to the market this imposing and very bright c. 280 sq m five bedroom two storey over basement level extended period home. This property has been well maintained throughout the years by the current owners.
Great care has been taken to preserve and maintain the original features such as cornice work, ceiling roses, fireplaces, window shutters and a lovely old piece of stained glass upstairs. Enviably positioned on Royal Terrace West, No. 15 has beautiful high ceilings and looks directly out onto the resident’s park and is not overlooked to the rear. Undoubtedly the new owners will upgrade this home in some capacity, however, No. 15 is presented in very good order throughout thus reducing any capital spend required in our opinion.
Briefly comprising of a hallway, drawing room, dining room, kitchen / sunroom, lounge, TV room, a second kitchen/dining room at garden level and five bedrooms. The accommodation can be very flexible with more or less bedrooms / receptions depending on one’s requirements. The property also has gas fired central heating. Both the front and rear gardens are well maintained, quiet and private with resident’s discs available for parking your cars on the terrace.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
• An imposing c. 280 sq m two storey over basement extended period home of immense character
• Enviably positioned overlooking the residents park opposite
• Presented and maintained in excellent condition throughout
• Flexible accommodation over three levels
• Original features are in great condition and well preserved and maintained
• A lovely kitchen / sun room extension at the rear
• Very bright accommodation ...