Centrally located, 117 Deerpark comes to the market in turn-key condition. The property has been refurbished to a high standard and displays excellent condition throughout.
This property is situated in the very popular estate of Deerpark which can be accessed via Pouladuff road or Friars walk. This property is within walking distance of Cork city centre and easy reach of Cork Airport and the Ring road network. There are primary schools, secondary schools, children's recreational area, churches and convenience shops only a short distance away. Colbert & Co. are proud to present to the market this 3 bedroom terraced property in excellent condition throughout. The accommodation consists of living room, lounge, kitchen, dining room, guest w.c. Upstairs 3 bedrooms and main bathroom. The property has a well-kept rear garden with a timber garden shed and Cobblelock at front and back of property. Viewing is a must.
- Front Porch: Double sliding doors, tiled
- Entrance Hall: Solid Oak Flooring, Phone Point, Under Stairs Storage
- Downstairs WC: Tiled, Wash Basin, Toilet
- Lounge: 4.2m X 3.3m Solid Oak Flooring, Inset Electric Fire
- Dining Area: 3.7m X 2.25m Solid oak flooring, Double French Doors leading to rear garden
- Kitchen / Breakfastroom: 5.8m X 2.5m Modern, stylish, fully fitted kitchenwith breakfast counter, ample
counter space, rear door access
- Main Bedroom: 3.65 X 2.75 Built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2: 3.1m X 3m Built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3: 2.7m X 2.4m Built in wardrobes, wooden flooring
- Main Bath: 2m X 2m Tiled, corner glass shower, unit
-Double Glazed PVC Windows
4 Main Street, Midleton, Co Cork
PSRA Licence No. 001352 / 001352