Description**STILL OPEN FOR VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT** T&CS APPLY **CONTACT US**
Churches Estate Agents are delight to bring this snug & warm extended four bedroom home in the very popular estate of Corbawn to the market.
Set on a cul de sac road & opposite green space makes No 11 the perfect home for a growing family. With an impressive BER rating of C1 & downstairs shower room this very well presented home also boast south facing rear garden that has been landscaped with eye catching planting & lights for evening use.
To front you have ample parking for up to 2 cars; lawn with high hedging provides added privacy. Elegant wide entrance hallway with tiled floor, feature stair case & downstairs shower room sets the mood for the rest of the property. Sitting room with wood flooring & two tall windows over looks front lawn. Double doors next bring you into the main hub of No 11 where you are treated to a large kitchen & dining area. High gloss units, built in cooking appliances, endless top counter & tiled floor will cater & suit all tastes. Open plan dining area is great spaces to entertain with comfortable seating that can accommodate large parties. To finish the downstairs accommodation is full width rear extension with feature wood burning stove, 5 x Velux windows in pitched roof, wood flooring & double doors that lead into garden/patio.
Heading upstairs you are graced with four very well proportioned bedrooms. Master bedroom is set to front & second double bedroom is set to rear; both of these double bedrooms have fitted wardrobes. The remaining bedrooms are a large single to front & single to rear; all bedrooms have varnish floor boards throughout. Family bathroom is fully tiled with 3x piece suite & pump shower over bath. Carpet flooring on landing & gable wall windows completes the upstairs of this fine home.
Continuing outdoors into south facing rear garden you are spoiled with mature planting along boarders, lawn, patio & steel shed (4000mm x 2940mm) with insulation & power. This extra hideaway space has multiple uses to the lucky new home owners & is not visible from the rear extension. Side entrance to rear garden offers a discrete form of entry if the shed was used for visitors.
No 11 Corbawn Close over the last number of years has been upgraded & tastefully decorated throughout to include drying lining on internal walls, building of rear extension, downstairs shower room, fitted stove, neutral colour tones downstairs & upstairs. Location of this fine home is perfect with coastline (Shankill Beach) within stepping stone distance, DART is a mere 5 mins walk as too is Tennis club. Shankill Village is a hive of activity with local eateries, pharmacy, Post Office & shops.
Viewing is highly recommended
- Off street parking for 2 cars, lawn, high hedge for privacy.
Hall: c.4.44 x 1.78m
- Wide hallway, tiled floor, feature stair case with return, vertical radiator, shower room
Shower Room: c. 2.42 x 0.77m
- Tiled floor, walk in electric pump shower, 2 x piece suite
Sitting Room: c. 4.34 x 3.04m
- Cosy sitting room to front, solid wood flooring, double window, double doors to kitchen & diner
Kitchen & Diner: c. 3.98 x 5.86m
- Large kitchen area, high gloss fitted units, built in cooking appliances, tiled floor, generous dining area with wooden flooring
Rear Extension : c. 4.21 x 5.30m
- Wooden flooring, fitted wood burning stove, 5 x Velux windows in pitched roof, French style doors to garden
Landing: c. 3.30 x 2.70m
- Carpet flooring, gable wall window.
Bedroom 1: c. 4.25 x 3.01m (to front)
- Master double bedroom to front, built in wardrobes, double tall window, varnish floor boards
Bedroom 2: c. 4.08 x 2.61m (to rear)
- Double bedroom, varnish floor boards, built in wardrobes, hot press storage cupboard
Bedroom 3: c. 1.88 x 2.76m (to rear)
- Varnish floor boards, ideal home office or nursery
Bedroom 4: c. 2.29 x 2.71m (to front)
- Large single bedroom, varnish floor boards.
Bathroom: c. 1.88 x 1.81m
- Fully tiled bathroom, 3 x piece suite, pumped shower over bath.
Back Garden: 12.8m in Length
- Southerly aspect, in lawn, patio area, mature planting of shrubs, outdoor oasis
Steel Shed: c.4.0 x 2.94m
- Large working shed, insulated, electric supply, tucked into corner of garden
FeaturesExtend four bedroom home
Downstairs shower room
Cosy BER Rating of C1
Gas heating & double glazed windows
Off street parking
Close to Shankill Beach & DART
BER DetailsBER: C1 BER No.110181773 Energy Performance Indicator:155.97 kWh/m²/yr