Description11 Alma Court comprises a bijou, mid-terrace townhouse, conveniently located in a cul de sac within walking distance of Ranelagh, Rathmines and Dublin city centre. Offering accommodation laid out over two floors extending to approximately 85sqm (915 sq.ft). Block and stone built, the property is entered through a solid hardwood door into a spacious entrance area with door to inner hall. The sitting room sits to the rear and overlooks the private which is accessed through French doors onto a paved patio area. The secluded patio area is fully paved offering a low maintenance garden and is planted with mature shrubbery and trees. The fully fitted kitchen is complete with cupboards and window to the front.
On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms, a fully tiled bathroom with velux window, offering shower, w.c., bath and wash hand basin. The master bedroom spans the width of the property to the rear and includes ensuite facilities, to include shower, w.c. and wash hand basin. On street parking is available locally.
Located within a short stroll of both Ranelagh and Rathmines Villages, a more convenient and sought after location would be hard to find. The Luas is available locally at Ranelagh, along with a host of local eateries, restaurants, bars and shops. The Grand Canal is a stone?s throw away, offering a pleasant walkway as far as Grand Canal Dock end. The city centre is within an easy walk from the property. Some of Dublin?s most sought after primary and secondary schools including Gonzaga College, Muckross Park, Sandford Park, St Marys College. Local junior schools include Scoil Bhride, Ranelagh Multi Denominational and Kildare Place School are in the vicinity.
- Entrance Hall (4.30m x 2.30m )tiled floor, radiator
- Inner Hall (3.00m x 1.60m )open under stair storage.
- Sitting Room (5.60m x 3.30m )spans the width of the property, hardwood floor, double glazed patio door, gas fire insert with wood surround and spot lights throughout.
- Kitchen (3.00m x 2.50m )Located to the front of the property with tiled floor, excellent range of cupboards, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, oven, hob, exractor and free standing fridge freezer.
- Bedroom 1 (4.60m x 3.30m )Master bedroom spans the width of the house to the rear with door to ensuite.
- Ensuite Bathroom (2.30m x 0.80m )With w.c., wash hand basin and pumped shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.40m )With window to front.
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 2.50m )with window to front
- Landing With access to attic
- Bathroom (2.50m x 1.80m )With tiled floor, w.c., wash hand basin, bath and shower unit with a Triton T90XR.
FeaturesConveniently located mews house offering accommodation over two floors of approximately 85 sqm (915 sq. ft).
Private low maintenance rear patio garden fully paved of approx. 20ft in Length
Blank canvas, ready for new purchasers to put their own stamp on.