DescriptionREDECORATED - PRIVATE SOUTHWEST FACING BACK GARDEN.
Outstanding mid terraced 2 bedroomed house located in quiet surrounds in the much sought after Eastham Court estate with back garden access from the front. Bettystown Village with a host of amenities and the famous white sandy Bettystown Beach are within an easy 15-minute walk away.
Transport links are excellent with bus stops on your doorstep providing frequent service to Dublin City Centre (45km), Drogheda (9km), Laytown Train Station and to most local schools.
Built in c. 2003 this property briefly comprises the following below:
* 1 x designated surface parking space and visitor parking.
* Inviting entrance hall (5m x 1.25m) Tiled flooring.
* Separate living room (4.3m x 4.2m) Laminate flooring, views and access to the back garden, wood surround fireplace with granite hearth.
* Separate kitchen/dining room area (5m x 2.1) Tiled flooring, generous countertop and storage press space and large window to the front.
* Master double bedroom (3.6m x 3m) Laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes with views of the back garden.
* Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom (2m x 1.4) Skylight and shower cubicle.
* Double bedroom (3.6m x 3m) Laminate flooring and built-in wardrobes.
* Main bathroom (1.8m x 1.7m) Bath with shower connection and skylight.
* Large hotpress.
* Attic storage space.
* Gas fired central heating.
* Private south-west facing back garden with paving stones and with access to the front.
* Current annual management fees: €195 per annum.
Bettystown amenities briefly include Integral Fitness Club with large heated swimming pool, Tesco, Centra, New ALDI, coffee shops, butcher, post office, dentist, doctor, hardware, various takeaways, restaurants to name but a few.
Viewing highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Details, sizes, distances and photos are for guidance purposes only.